Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugene512

4 Room @upper Boon Keng Resale

Your scope of works is lesser than mine. I will be doing my own design (simple one) and just need a contractor to co-operate with me on how to get it done and clarify about the measurement and materials to be used. No choice..I only have small budget for this...:)

haha good luck... U can see my posts, i think some of the material are quite standard already. IF you need any contact do let me know !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey

i think it is per foot run, their showroom is at paya lebar there. According to the ID i met, he told me that his ID firm and the MYIDFAACTORY belongs to the same boss. So the capentry is cheap lor.

If per foot run, then cheap else per square foot very expensive! I called the company this morning. Thinking to outsource my wardrobe. A guy pick up mumbled, not sure what he said and then passed the call to another guy. Was told that sales guy will call me but till now no one call. I asked the guy over the phone about the laminates what is the different from other laminates in the market >>> He not able to answer. Sighs! I am wondering the boss hire the right person to work in his office???? LOL....

If per foot run, then cheap else per square foot very expensive! I called the company this morning. Thinking to outsource my wardrobe. A guy pick up mumbled, not sure what he said and then passed the call to another guy. Was told that sales guy will call me but till now no one call. I asked the guy over the phone about the laminates what is the different from other laminates in the market >>> He not able to answer. Sighs! I am wondering the boss hire the right person to work in his office???? LOL....

hhahah i think they not local ba.. as from the ID i met, he says the brand of the laminates are call donotti, u can check donotti.com. Then i think u can approach blveblue.com for a better n clear quote. Or u just walk into their show room.. do check it out and if u gg let me know maybe we can go down together..see got good deal anot haah

Yoz..

TO update I met up william from Ideal House. The quote he gave was actually withing my budget set for him 30K. OMG the first time i received quotes that are actually in budget and not exceeding over 10k plus.

I must admit that the design he gave was a simple but yet to the need kind. They are currently having a promo on kitchen reno and toilets. So basically 10888 include

1) hacking & supply of both toilet wall and floor tiles

2) plumbing of cold water piping

3) hack and cement screed kitchen floor

4) hack & supply kitchen wall

5) 20ft cabinet w/o solid surface

6) water proofing

Then the rest of the 20k comes from capentry including

1)feature wall to hide both my bedroom door + console

2)false ceiling in bedroom2 and living/dinning and master bedroom

3) Platform in both cosy and master bedroom comes with storage

4) 2ft tall cabinet + 4 ft study table + 6 ft false wall in bedroom2

5) Indian granite for kitchen

6) Wardrobe in MBR

The whole reno costs about 32888, which i find it reasonable.

Haiz...actually i am very interested to sign with 3d conceptwerkes, the ID is so in sync with me. It like he can read my mind or something. I was just thinking on the design the other day, i have not even convey my idea to him and when i met him up. What he drew is exactly how i imagine it to me... I was like wwaaaa...

to me i feel the ID that you will be working with is very impt!!!

Yup, I agreed... Must work with one ID that you can click with it. Or else, you will face a lot of problems.

After a while, all quotes come up to the same. I realized that.... :(

hhahah i think they not local ba.. as from the ID i met, he says the brand of the laminates are call donotti, u can check donotti.com. Then i think u can approach blveblue.com for a better n clear quote. Or u just walk into their show room.. do check it out and if u gg let me know maybe we can go down together..see got good deal anot haah

Just check with my hubby. He want one company to handle it all for our reno. Guess not going down anymore else eager to join you to bargain for a good price...LOL

Cheers:) Emobebe

Just check with my hubby. He want one company to handle it all for our reno. Guess not going down anymore else eager to join you to bargain for a good price...LOL

Cheers:) Emobebe

Cheers!! Just receieve a call from MyIDFACTORY, most probably i will get my ID to talk to him about the requirements and stuff and see how things goes man.. so hope everything will turn out well

UPDATES AGAIN!!!

When to blve and blue again.. This time round its the senior manager there serving me, i must say there is a huge difference, he is so knowledgeable and he share everything with me including did i make a right choice or what are the concerns etc. He is really good and also i like his carpentry as they offer in n out laminates and uses precision machine to cut or make the materials.

I will be going down to their factory to see and view. Haiz..i must say i am bless with very nice and good IDs so far, offer to help me save costs and assurance. Although, i do not know what will be the aftesales service but by judging the way they server and also the amount i am spending. I dun think it is worth to serve me as a customer that want cheap, good and reasonable priced items

TOP CHOICE

1) Victor from conceptwerke

2) James from blveblue

3) E**in who offered to help me meet my budget on his own accord

Haiz.. How i wish i can combine everything together haha..

UPDATES!!!

I just met up victor and Raymond from 3d concept. I have told him my concerns about the arrangement of just asking myidfactory to do the carpentry for me.

They are very nice and they really do gave their heart and souls into my project. Even though, i have stunned them so many times with so many different layout and ideas and items. They are still very willing to help me out to cut COST, still have design and the most important thing is the healthy relationship of trust and communication.

to me they are A+++ , 100/100. I am sorry that i have to praise them like that but this is how i really feel and they deserve. I believe if i were to meet other IDs, i dont think they have to time to ding dong with me for so many rounds and end up not earning so much.

My thoughts are since they are so patience with me from the first meeting and dun mind the changes and stuff. Even offered me help personally, i think they earn my trust and believe.

Just IMHO .... :)

Will prob give your 3 top choices a call to give them a shot ;) Thks!

Hi,

Pls do, but pls bear in mind that all my comment here are base on my interactions with them. So no harm to check it out .. cheers

hey guys,

haiz, i have now reach a stage of choosing between 3d or blveblue. I am waiting for the quotation from both sides to decide.

The initial thought of using 1 for wet works and the other for carpentry, dun sound very good le.. I am wondering if there is a problem with stuff who do i look for? Will there be any communications issueS? Can both party work seamlessly together? blah blah...

I think i should keep to one ID right ??

My final floorplan

FinalPlan.jpg

hey guys,

haiz, i have now reach a stage of choosing between 3d or blveblue. I am waiting for the quotation from both sides to decide.

The initial thought of using 1 for wet works and the other for carpentry, dun sound very good le.. I am wondering if there is a problem with stuff who do i look for? Will there be any communications issueS? Can both party work seamlessly together? blah blah...

I think i should keep to one ID right ??

My final floorplan

FinalPlan.jpg

Hi, juz my opinion. maybe u shld take blve & blue design? since their parent company is myidfactory, your carpentry shld be sourced frm there too rite? so you will haf one contractor doing wetworks for u and oso having the precision manufacturing edge from myidfactory? btw i juz bought an 5 rm unit in Boon Lay, so I tink I will be giving Blve and Blue a call soon.. hopefully they can gif me a good quote..

Hi, juz my opinion. maybe u shld take blve & blue design? since their parent company is myidfactory, your carpentry shld be sourced frm there too rite? so you will haf one contractor doing wetworks for u and oso having the precision manufacturing edge from myidfactory? btw i juz bought an 5 rm unit in Boon Lay, so I tink I will be giving Blve and Blue a call soon.. hopefully they can gif me a good quote..

Hey congrats on your new purchase! Haha, soon you will find the headace of searching an ID haha.

Anyway i am now trying to see his quote and from there see what to do lor. I have consulted and spend a lot of nights thinking of this floor plan for my usage and i hope i can do all the things i want to do. I dun want to sacrifice any design. :P

Hi there interesting use of space. Can i ask where your dining area is? I spy what seems to be a bar counter with two high chairs - is that right?

Hope you make your choice soon so we can take a look at your progress pictures!

Best of luck on your reno journey :)

Edited by hafiizh