Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugene512

4 Room @upper Boon Keng Resale

hahah.. ya.. it will be smart enough laioz haha with a comp attached to it. 59 very big sia.. get a projector la hahah 100"

Projectors cannot turn from bedroom to living room. Maybe I am not familiar with projector but those I seen are not impressive although I heard rimblock's was fantastic. Will only get to see that when go over his place.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro, Ugene512

When we meet this Sat, can you bring along a copy of your printed floor plan? My mail box always exceeds quota & I now can't find where I archive the old messages :lol:

Our office email systems is worst...as we are upgrading to 'Office 2010' and some programmes are 'lurking' & processing in the background which hinders speed. :rolleyes:

Sure, i will haha . Do you need the edited ones or the original?

so you nt gg to be getting blve and blue ?

Yup, not gg for them.. the main reason that i am gg for them is there prices for kitchen and wardrobe. But since the rest are also expensive then i dun see the point liaoz. also the design are all from me..

And james was simply to busy already, he dun have time for me. Promised to give me the revise quote in 2 days but now close to 3 weeks liaoz. Still nothing.. haiz

Anyway, the couple in ArtistRoom is fantastic as well they the splace planning is from them which i like it alot.. haha

Projectors cannot turn from bedroom to living room. Maybe I am not familiar with projector but those I seen are not impressive although I heard rimblock's was fantastic. Will only get to see that when go over his place.

Oh.. hmm ya.. projector will require a dark place or environment inorder to see the clarity. Next time, when my place is ready. Come to my place !! I have a prijector installed in my sound room haha

Sure, i will haha . Do you need the edited ones or the original?

The current one with final layout. Cheers!

Oh.. hmm ya.. projector will require a dark place or environment inorder to see the clarity. Next time, when my place is ready. Come to my place !! I have a prijector installed in my sound room haha

When I watch tv, I do other things as well so cannot have the room in darkness. So tv still best choice for me.

Ok, set! Will go see your sound room when it's ready!!

Yup, not gg for them.. the main reason that i am gg for them is there prices for kitchen and wardrobe. But since the rest are also expensive then i dun see the point liaoz. also the design are all from me..

And james was simply to busy already, he dun have time for me. Promised to give me the revise quote in 2 days but now close to 3 weeks liaoz. Still nothing.. haiz

Anyway, the couple in ArtistRoom is fantastic as well they the splace planning is from them which i like it alot.. haha

Oh .. yeah i am v keen in their kitchen cabinets and wardrobes (abit modular design .. i like) but total adds up nt v v cheap lor ... wondering if i can just maybe take their kitchen set and wardrobes ... haiz but dunno if they are willing lor ..

the one i spoke to gave me quote in half an hr which surprised me and he seems quite knowledgeable and at least he knows wad im driving at ... only thing is no refrences on ppl works done by them here ...

hmz can give me your contact for artistroom?

Oh .. yeah i am v keen in their kitchen cabinets and wardrobes (abit modular design .. i like) but total adds up nt v v cheap lor ... wondering if i can just maybe take their kitchen set and wardrobes ... haiz but dunno if they are willing lor ..

the one i spoke to gave me quote in half an hr which surprised me and he seems quite knowledgeable and at least he knows wad im driving at ... only thing is no refrences on ppl works done by them here ...

hmz can give me your contact for artistroom?

sure no prob.. contact mark 91781782, tell him eugene intro hehe

sure no prob.. contact mark 91781782, tell him eugene intro hehe

Gotcha thx alot abit in rush cause i gt my keys already ... Kam xia ..

thanks for looking out for my boy earlier today eugene, may your reno proceed smoothly without a hitch! yamseng.gif

thanks for looking out for my boy earlier today eugene, may your reno proceed smoothly without a hitch! yamseng.gif

whahah sure not prob.. hope you guys had fun.. sory got to leave earlier..heheh

whahah sure not prob.. hope you guys had fun.. sory got to leave earlier..heheh

unfortunately we also had to leave the party shortly after you guys left cos da jie mae had to go west side to quickly see csingeu's, st96's and my new place :) didnt get to enjoy more chit chat and popiah too!

unfortunately we also had to leave the party shortly after you guys left cos da jie mae had to go west side to quickly see csingeu's, st96's and my new place :) didnt get to enjoy more chit chat and popiah too!

Ya loh, I got to eat them until tummy ache now. :(