Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugene512

4 Room @upper Boon Keng Resale

Updates:

I just found a contact on granite top (indian black and glaxy back) gg at about 80 -100 pfr. I think by far the most reasonable deal i have got, direct from supplier i suppost.

Just to compare

RNR quote me for 100pfr for solid top

Spacious Plan - 90pfr solidtop

Unimax - 100 pfr - china black granite

brick and tungsten - 121 pfr - solid top

Plush living - 75 pfr - solid top

So far my quote are like that.. a reference for you guys

Hi Eugene,

I'm looking for indian black and galaxy black granite too. Please pm me your direct contact. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ALL,

Some upadtes. AS the date of my renovation is drawing near. I have met up with my designer yesterday to comfirm some ideas and costing. Due to my budget constraints, i have choose to have internal white PVC rather than color, texture PVC which cost about 30 buck more per feet. So the final costing has come out to be about 55k. And i believe there will be changes here and there along the way.. but their practice are, final quoation will not be touched or alter. All changes made after the final costing are put into what they call variation quote, which i feel fair and clear as every changes you make will be reflected and will be easy to keep track too..

Haha so with everything almost done, we are meeting to for shopping in the weekends and the things that i will need to get are

1) toilet accesoories for bathroom (including WC and such)

2) Dinning table from AirDivsion, they are having the sale right now. Granite top from greece and american oak from us

showerpanel.jpg

3) Shower Panel

showerpanel.jpg

4) Sofa from ION living which is using high quality fabrics from belgium and if you notice AirDivision is also using the same fabric

sofa2.jpg

5) Lighings LED downlights(90 each included everything except installation) and PLC downlight(29 each include everything except installation) and ceiling light from lightStation along jalan besar

6)Ceiling fans (KDK, fanco , crestar?) still deciding, anyone can help?

7) Kitchen accessories (basins and taps)

I think should be like that hehe

UPDATES guys...

Reno starting in another few days time ......excited!!

Okie, we had went to do some shopping last saturday and these are the things we bought

We first went to get the dinning table and we went to this place called the pomelo homes at chinatown and we bought this dinning table

Structure and design are one with the Strut. A proud stance for any gathering. Conferencing for ten, dining for eight, or a power desk for one. In ivory, white, watermelon or slate. Powder-coated steel frame with a durable polyurethane MDF for the top.

06_sr1-75tbpk_iv_r_sd_1.jpg

Bought this at 2k plus .. imported from US

NEXT stop we went on to royal franco for some toilet accessories, i must say the things there relative cheap and reasonable, the uncle there is also very helpful. SO we spent like 3888 there hahah intotal

1) we bought the toilet bowl and basin combo @ 290

2) bought the grohe rain shower set,mixer and tap at 717 for MBR and another one for common at 400+

3) got the storage heater champs for my flat @220

4) Fujioh chimney hood F 99 @900 which is expensive i think..

5) The rest of the stuff like the toilet paper holder , hook, mirror, toilet bowl traps etc ....

NEXT went to light station and spent another 2388 there to get lightings, i will be using 4w with inbuilt driver for all my lightings in my house and t5 for the cove lightings ahaha

By the time we finish everything is already 9pm plus already. no time to shop for dinning chairs and bar stools ahaha.. till next time all

Edited by ugene512

Guys need to apologize .. I have accidentally key in the wrong value for the table.. I looked at the wrong colume in my budget sheet and that price is suppose to be my water purifier from AOX hahaha sry to those guys who have msg me "y that kind of price ..." it's a misunderstanding !!!!

Edited by ugene512

We first went to get the dinning table and we went to this place called the pomelo homes at chinatown and we bought this dinning table

Structure and design are one with the Strut. A proud stance for any gathering. Conferencing for ten, dining for eight, or a power desk for one. In ivory, white, watermelon or slate. Powder-coated steel frame with a durable polyurethane MDF for the top.

06_sr1-75tbpk_iv_r_sd_1.jpg

Bought this at 2k plus .. imported from US

Bludot! Are you also a Pomelo fan? :) timothyng27 is also eyeing this particular dining table.

All the best for your reno!

I was eyeing that table - but my ID might custom build a island cum dining table extending from the kitchen to part of the living. Should be pretty cool

All the best with your reno. Please post pics of your purchases :)

Bludot! Are you also a Pomelo fan? :) timothyng27 is also eyeing this particular dining table.

All the best for your reno!

Which dining table did you get from Air Division???

Hey ya,

Was actually planning to get the one with rounded acid edge glass top with woode

Legs but my id says the one at pomela suits more.. So I got the pomelo home dinning lo.. Haha

Air is having discount now and I think its a great time to buy haha

Hey ya,

Was actually planning to get the one with rounded acid edge glass top with woode

Legs but my id says the one at pomela suits more.. So I got the pomelo home dinning lo.. Haha

Air is having discount now and I think its a great time to buy haha

Air stuff after discount still v ex... I was eyeing this table at first, but it's just too ex ($2750 after disc) and a little big for my requirements, so gave it up.

01.jpg

I was eyeing that table - but my ID might custom build a island cum dining table extending from the kitchen to part of the living. Should be pretty cool

All the best with your reno. Please post pics of your purchases :)

haha sure.. have been trying to post it ..there is too much to post haha

Air stuff after discount still v ex... I was eyeing this table at first, but it's just too ex ($2750 after disc) and a little big for my requirements, so gave it up.

01.jpg

waaa... thats is a very nice table saw it at the showroom. hahah yes very expensive even though its on discount but personally i feel the price is quite justifiable right? since the stuff are all soild wood and good quality materials not like some uses veneer or some other materials..

Wah bro, your things all good and branded stuff leh :thumbs up:

Good luck for your reno!

hahah thanks bro. Not exactly la, i bought them base on the quality le and furthurmore got discount then i grap haha since it is still in the middle of the GSS. so make full use of it haha

waaa... thats is a very nice table saw it at the showroom. hahah yes very expensive even though its on discount but personally i feel the price is quite justifiable right? since the stuff are all soild wood and good quality materials not like some uses veneer or some other materials..

Hahaha. Actually with the discount, MORE justifiable than previously, but the main thing was that it came in 2m by 1m which was a little big for me. I was looking for a 1.8m table which was a better size.

Then I just receievd Air's July newsletter which stated they are having a 40% off all TV consoles...

**** it. It would have made their Telegraph TV console within my budget. :P

Sorry for bombarding your t-blog with pictures of the items I like.

02.jpg

Edited by strikingreality

Hahaha. Actually with the discount, MORE justifiable than previously, but the main thing was that it came in 2m by 1m which was a little big for me. I was looking for a 1.8m table which was a better size.

Then I just receievd Air's July newsletter which stated they are having a 40% off all TV consoles...

**** it. It would have made their Telegraph TV console within my budget. :P

Sorry for bombarding your t-blog with pictures of the items I like.

02.jpg

HAHAHAH not a prob at all... i saw that too and i like that very much but too bad my ID has propose to built a console for me so i dun have to go thru all these haha. But thatwas the piece i like when i first step into the flagship showroom.ekekek