Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugene512

4 Room @upper Boon Keng Resale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I see..thanks for sharing! When is your estimated completion date? Looks like things are progressing rather smoothly with Artistroom! Been hearing many Reno horror stories so just wanted to make sure..:)

yup.. so far things are running very smoothly eh.. haha no complaints except for the pebble wash ahah

I'm also engaging DesignTray to do the platform for MBR and living room. Will be doing the measurement tmr.

its a total of 5k plus :)

Edited by nictankh

i noted the sharp edges for the left hand side of the mini steps leading up to the plaform...u might hurt yourself..coz my frens did.

The platform bed and the stairs and sharp edges are not baby or toddler friendly. Just a reminder in case you're thinking of starting a family at some stage. The kid can fall off the platform or fall against the edges. Falling against the corner could could some serious damage (e.g. to the eyes of a toddler).

Edited by ugoh

The platform bed and the stairs and sharp edges are not baby or toddler friendly. Just a reminder in case you're thinking of starting a family at some stage. The kid can fall off the platform or fall against the edges. Falling against the corner could could some serious damage (e.g. to the eyes of a toddler).

Hey thanks for the tips, that is why i had that in my MBR only and not in other places.. hehe. thanks !!

updates!!!!

After 2 weeks of fabrication of the carpentry works, it was delivered yesterday!!! During these 2 weeks, a little things were done like the electrical works, fixing of lightings ,fan and glass panel.

The carpentry in the living room

DSCF0471.jpg

Wired glass bi-fold door for the master bedroom

DSCF0470.jpg

DSCF0469.jpg

Master Bedroom wardrobe

DSCF0466.jpg

Continuing

The new dryer from CITYGAS

DSCF0474.jpg

The kitchen tall cabinet in the process

DSCF0473.jpg

The sketleton of the kitchen tall cabinet

DSCF0490.jpg

Edited by ugene512

Updates.. the carpentry

The master bedroom wardrobe {closed}

IMG_1715.jpg

OPEN

revealing the hiden workstation

IMG_1716.jpg

Viewing to the living room

IMG_1717.jpg

Kitchen with the doors up

IMG_1718.jpg

2nd view @ sink area

IMG_1719.jpg

Did you use wood tiles for your kitchen floor???

Wooo. Sharp eye striking. Doesn't seem like a good idea to use such flooring in wet kitchen. Any special treatment done?

Like your kitchen and toilet wall tile. Squarish, something different. Nice. And i like your kitchen lighting. We got something similar for our study. Nice! :P

Wooo. Sharp eye striking. Doesn't seem like a good idea to use such flooring in wet kitchen. Any special treatment done?

Like your kitchen and toilet wall tile. Squarish, something different. Nice. And i like your kitchen lighting. We got something similar for our study. Nice! :P

hahah thanks! i lay vinyl tiles all the way in my flat and these tiles are waterproof. therfore, dun have to worry about the common problem u see in normal laminates.

For the rest, i would have to wait till i shift to find out haha

Interesting choice of laminates for your kitchen! Are you going to put a backsplash or something? If not I think the grouting for the kitchen would be quite tedious! :)

I like the lime green laminates inside your waredrobe and the wired glass. We are usually a similar shade of lime green for our study wall and wired glass for our balcony door and study as well. :)