Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugene512

4 Room @upper Boon Keng Resale

wow!! didn't realised your reno are not done yet. I haven't come in here for ages, since aug. hehehehe.... i am excited to go over your place cos you promised will show off your tv room (or mini cinema) to me.

You bought digital lock too? which model?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow!! didn't realised your reno are not done yet. I haven't come in here for ages, since aug. hehehehe.... i am excited to go over your place cos you promised will show off your tv room (or mini cinema) to me.

You bought digital lock too? which model?

yayay i bought the yale, keys and finger print one . cant rem the model number was retailling at 1300 plus hehe

Wedding is round the corner already... followed my cousin secret recipe on weight management, have started the regime for the pass 1 month drinking meal replacement, exercising and dieting and so far lost almost 5kg already yeah!!! so happy!!

hahha... so excited new house, own life, wedding day .. and our wedding photos are ready already. Share some with you guys

IMG_6449.jpg

IMG_6620.jpgIMG_6400.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

Hope you guys like it

congrats on the completion of your place ugene! thanks for sharing the lovely photos of your home and the gorgeous wedding photos. all the best !

congrats on the completion of your place ugene! thanks for sharing the lovely photos of your home and the gorgeous wedding photos. all the best !

thank you all... he he

yayay i bought the yale, keys and finger print one . cant rem the model number was retailling at 1300 plus hehe

high class lah... hahahaha.... got keys? oh ya, mine also have. but never use it before. hahaha...

such a beautiful couple!! but i think your wife to be is much prettier in person leh. hehehehe... congrats!! remember to invite us to go your new flat, ya?? :dancingqueen:

such a beautiful couple!! but i think your wife to be is much prettier in person leh. hehehehe... congrats!! remember to invite us to go your new flat, ya?? :dancingqueen:

hahah yyaya i thought so too.. haha sure no prob

Hey who did you order from? I want to get the same model as yours too, home fix is frustrating me so I was thinking of contat decor

Hey who did you order from? I want to get the same model as yours too, home fix is frustrating me so I was thinking of contat decor

oh its a gift from my uncle.. not sure where he got it from.. but u can get it from contat decor, they seems alright

you can get from Lock & Security pte ltd at liang court. they have the yale model too, but i didn't buy that cos they only have 2/3 keys. but the one for samsung have 5 keys.