Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

:) remember to post ur house pic here let us see after ur reno Edited by sandywu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey just checking wif u guys tat had done renovation wif ehomeconcepts, the HDB took nearly 2 weeks n they had yet to rectifiy my defects, will ehomeconcepts be able to complete my reno within 4weeks? B4 end of july? Dun want to meet the Chinese 7th month when I moved in.

Hey just checking wif u guys tat had done renovation wif ehomeconcepts, the HDB took nearly 2 weeks n they had yet to rectifiy my defects, will ehomeconcepts be able to complete my reno within 4weeks? B4 end of july? Dun want to meet the Chinese 7th month when I moved in.

hmm...

kevin is currently very pack now, you got to check with him.but he is good, ever he is busy, he will find time to attend to my brother in law , he just got his new house at toa payoh DBSS block 139 A. happy with good feedback, cos my brother in law very particular in workmanship.

jovin

Hi all, just saw a promotion brochure by ehomeconcepts, thought might be good to share it here cheers.

Promotion.jpg

who is vincent???? good a not??

Haha. I've check wif Kevin, his team had expanded, Vincent is one of his new staff, taking care of his punggol area project. Nice to hear may Kevin is expanding :)

hmm...

kevin is currently very pack now, you got to check with him.but he is good, ever he is busy, he will find time to attend to my brother in law , he just got his new house at toa payoh DBSS block 139 A. happy with good feedback, cos my brother in law very particular in workmanship.

jovin

I'm actually being attended by Vincent. I told him my constrain n he assured me tat we should be able to get my flat done b4 July end. Very happy wif their service till now. Now still waiting for my punggol BSC to finish my defect, b4 they can start reno

hmm...

jovin

have visit my brother in law house done by kevin, during his house warming. good feedback from my in law. simple design and happy hand over. keep it up kevin.TP dbss have a very big balcony and come with two. nice estates which my wife is melted over there with kevin nice design.

jovin

thumb up alway E home concepts

happy national day every one here. :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

got any pics to share share for homeowners done by them??

+1

Met Vincent recently.. friendly. I'm not sure of his experience vs his boss.

But so far it sounds encouraging here.. but need some pics to really allay concerns.

+1

Met Vincent recently.. friendly. I'm not sure of his experience vs his boss.

But so far it sounds encouraging here.. but need some pics to really allay concerns.

oh, kevin is also not bad, well follow up but now his follow up have to wait and he definitely will catch up with your issue. hmmmm... so very responsible that is what i heard from all my recommender . he will be doing my relative house soon at lorong M , telok kulau there. thumb up E home

both thumb up

jovin