Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hi,

I am going to do some reno on my house.

Can pm me the person to contact for EHome Concept?

Thanks!

No worries, found their website already. Thanks!

Eh Helloooo everybody

so long didnt visit this forum, didnt know my ID still so 'hong' wooo. no wonder yesterday i called my ID he said he will call me back but didnt lor, must be many ppl callin him. Now thinkin of adding a cabinet for living room bcos we found out that we r having more n more 'rubbish'(ooops!) wahahaha

dun misunderstand me hor i not garang guni hor! :no: jus dat hubbs keep on having these toy models around n the collection still growing lor

think have to call him again tml, haiz get a good ID also headache bcos beri hard to find him wan

hi jov how r u, long time no chat wif u le....

Eh Helloooo everybody

so long didnt visit this forum, didnt know my ID still so 'hong' wooo. no wonder yesterday i called my ID he said he will call me back but didnt lor, must be many ppl callin him. Now thinkin of adding a cabinet for living room bcos we found out that we r having more n more 'rubbish'(ooops!) wahahaha

dun misunderstand me hor i not garang guni hor! :no: jus dat hubbs keep on having these toy models around n the collection still growing lor

think have to call him again tml, haiz get a good ID also headache bcos beri hard to find him wan

hi jov how r u, long time no chat wif u le....

hi, jan

i am good, what cabinet are you going to add on. share ahare ,,.......

jovin

Hi all, just saw a promotion brochure by ehomeconcepts, thought might be good to share it here cheers.

Promotion.jpg

That really seems innovative and interesting too fro renovation your going to use it in complete house or just some special areas like drawing room kitchens or dinning.

I've already done my renovation wif Ehomeconcepts, wif kevin. But i saw this promotion brochure slip into my main door n the contact number is not kevin. Think he got a new guy to help him. :)

Hey Sandy, i've just got my flat @ punggol n had also got the brochure. The promotion looks good wif most of the things I need n within my budget. My wife still deciding on whether to engage them anot. Will keep u guys updated of we want to engage them.

Hey Sandy, i've just got my flat @ punggol n had also got the brochure. The promotion looks good wif most of the things I need n within my budget. My wife still deciding on whether to engage them anot. Will keep u guys updated of we want to engage them.

JJ, I must tell u first, they are not the cheapest ID, but in terms of service, i would say they are one of the good one around. And their workmanship is pretty good.

So sad they come up wif this package so late, if not i would save a few hundred $$ i guess. This package is almost similar to wat i had done. But i'm really satisfy with they work :)

I believe u n ur wife will love it.

Thanks for reminding Sandy. I've been to a few ID, the price they quote is about there, some are even higher. Wif all the good comment here, my wife n i had decided to take up ehomeconcepts.