Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
therat

Hdb Acquires 39 Flats From Owners For Infringing Subletting Rules

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1122259/1/.html

SINGAPORE: The HDB compulsorily acquired 39 flats from their owners last year as they had blatantly infringed the subletting rules.

One of the flats acquired was at Pinnacle@Duxton. The owner had sublet the entire flat without HDB's approval in the guise of subletting of rooms, shortly after the flat purchase in January last year.

During its night inspections in May and June 2010, HDB found that the owner was not staying at the flat. HDB's investigations revealed that the owner did not have any intention to stay in the flat and had bought it purely for monetary gains.

In another 56 cases, HDB warned or fined the owners.

HDB said it stepped up its enforcement against unauthorised subletting last year. It carried out 7,000 flat inspections, up from 3,000 inspections in 2009.

About 1,800 inspections were the result of public feedback. This is almost double the number of public feedback received in 2009.

HDB said it takes a very serious view of any unauthorised subletting and will take stern actions against owners, including compulsory acquisition, even if it is the owner's first infringement.

This is especially for cases where the flat owners had bought the flat purely for monetary gains, with no intention of occupying it.

There have also been cases where flat owners try to circumvent HDB's rules by locking up one room and subletting the rest of the flat without physically staying in it. It said such cases will be treated as unauthorised subletting of the entire flat.

Flat owners who wish to sublet their entire flats must meet the Minimum Occupation Period (MOP) and obtain HDB's approval before they can do so.

-CNA/ac

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...439-237060.html

达士岭租金回报率高 诱使屋主冒险“偷租”

达士岭一间四房式组屋的月租介于2500至2700元,房屋经纪估算租金回报率超过8%,令人垂涎,诱引一些组屋屋主甘冒组屋单位被强制性回收的风险,“偷租”赚外快。

多名房地产专家认为,建屋发展局收紧条例并加强稽查工作后,违例出租的个案的确已不多见,但鉴于私宅市场租金叫价高,导致组屋出租市场需求稳健,为组屋屋主制造一片出租良机,市区一带的组屋屋主,就更难挡诱惑。

戴德梁行转售部门助理副总裁王志勇以达士岭一间四房式组屋2500元的月租来估算,屋主一年可得约3万元租金。若屋主当年以35万元购入该单位的话,租金回报率已超过8%。即使这次被建屋局查出违例出租的男屋主是在去年初才购入四房式单位,以当时大约45万元的市价来估算,租金回报率也至少有 6.6%。

王志勇认为,和公寓私宅3%的租金回报率及办公商用楼介于5%至7%的租金回报率来看,组屋的租金回报率可说是相当可观的。屋主在扣除每个月约1000元的房贷后,仍有至少1500元的净收入。

完整内容,请翻阅13.4.2011《联合早报》。

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...455-236697.html

建屋局对付违例出租屋主 去年39间组屋遭强制收回

屋主公然触犯出租条例,39间组屋单位去年被建屋局强制收回!

建屋局今早发布文告,指去年对7000间组屋进行检查后,对其中95个非法出租组屋的屋主采取行动,包括罚款和强制性把组屋收回。被强制收回的单位有39间。

建屋局发言人今早指出,组屋被强制收回后,屋主除了被罚款以外,将只获组屋90%市价的赔偿。

一般上,触犯出租条例的屋主若屡劝不听,建屋发展局才会施予强制收回组屋的最重惩罚。

不过,建屋局今早指出,如果有足够证据证明屋主购买组屋的目的并非要自住,而是为了套利,那么即使是初犯,建屋局也可能强制收回他们的组屋。

锁一卧房出租也属犯法。完整报道,请翻阅12.04.2011《联合晚报》。

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...439-237060.html

达士岭租金回报率高 诱使屋主冒险“偷租”

达士岭一间四房式组屋的月租介于2500至2700元,房屋经纪估算租金回报率超过8%,令人垂涎,诱引一些组屋屋主甘冒组屋单位被强制性回收的风险,“偷租”赚外快。

多名房地产专家认为,建屋发展局收紧条例并加强稽查工作后,违例出租的个案的确已不多见,但鉴于私宅市场租金叫价高,导致组屋出租市场需求稳健,为组屋屋主制造一片出租良机,市区一带的组屋屋主,就更难挡诱惑。

戴德梁行转售部门助理副总裁王志勇以达士岭一间四房式组屋2500元的月租来估算,屋主一年可得约3万元租金。若屋主当年以35万元购入该单位的话,租金回报率已超过8%。即使这次被建屋局查出违例出租的男屋主是在去年初才购入四房式单位,以当时大约45万元的市价来估算,租金回报率也至少有 6.6%。

王志勇认为,和公寓私宅3%的租金回报率及办公商用楼介于5%至7%的租金回报率来看,组屋的租金回报率可说是相当可观的。屋主在扣除每个月约1000元的房贷后,仍有至少1500元的净收入。

完整内容,请翻阅13.4.2011《联合早报》。

that guy clearly bought the flat for the intention of renting out... they just deprived one chance for families who really need a house~ :furious:

few example

http://zaobao.com.sg/sp/sp110413_006_1.shtml

个案①:买达士岭只为赚租

Y先生去年一月和妹妹合买达士岭一间四房式单位,过后通知建屋局会把其中的两间卧房出租一年。

但建屋局去年五月和六月对该单位进行两次夜间检查,发现Y先生和妹妹只是把其中的一间房锁起来,屋内都是住客的衣鞋和物品。

当局进一步调查发现,Y先生和妹妹无意住在组屋内,购买组屋只是为了赚取租金收入,决定强制性收回他们的组屋。

个案②:夫妇住私宅出租组屋 

P夫妇前年购买靠近小印度罗威路的四房式组屋后,去年二月呈报建屋局出租其中一间房。

当局调查显示,组屋出租期间,这对夫妇其实一直住私宅,并把组屋分租给5名租户,收取1200元租金,男屋主过后也承认他在没有获得批准的情况下把整间组屋出租。建屋局决定强制性收回组屋。

个案③:出租整间组屋

A先生前年六月购买宏茂桥10道一间三房式组屋,之后呈报要出租其中一间房。建屋局调查发现,出租期间A先生根本不住在该单位内,而是把整间组屋租给四口之家,收取1300多元租金,决定强制性收回组屋。

=============

So next balance sale.

You might find

1. Pinnacle@Duxton 4rm --> bought @ Jan 2010

2. AMK Ave 10 3 rm --> bought @ 2009

3. Rowell Road 4rm --> bought @ June 2009

How many HDB unit bought during these period and illegal rent out?

So next balance sale.

You might find

1. Pinnacle@Duxton 4rm --> bought @ Jan 2010

2. AMK Ave 10 3 rm --> bought @ 2009

3. Rowell Road 4rm --> bought @ June 2009

How many HDB unit bought during these period and illegal rent out?

i believe what they caught is just a tip of a big big iceberg... :rolleyes:

that guy clearly bought the flat for the intention of renting out... they just deprived one chance for families who really need a house~ :furious:

ya I agree... Woah Pinnacle@Duxton le, many people ballot cannot get.. ...and this guy... . .... sigh.. ... :bangwall:

Edited by Kobelala

ya I agree... Woah Pinnacle@Duxton le, many people ballot cannot get.. ...and this guy... . .... sigh.. ... :bangwall:

The rental easily 3k leh.... Can earn 2k+. They won't care about others, just that they can make money.

The rental easily 3k leh.... Can earn 2k+. They won't care about others, just that they can make money.

the rental range is $2.5~2.7k as stated in the article... yea surely there are pple who only think about making money and ignore all rules and regulation~ i hope more of such pple get caught~ :curse:

the rental range is $2.5~2.7k as stated in the article... yea surely there are pple who only think about making money and ignore all rules and regulation~ i hope more of such pple get caught~ :curse:

I balloted for 3 yrs BTO, balance flats all unsuccessful end up buy resale and this people so lucky got duxton but rent out immediately after getting keys... LOL .. ... dunno want to laugh or cry... ...

frankly there are alot more...i thk u, me, your colleague prob knows someone doing this haha

i do know pple who rent out whole flat legally. yet to personally know anyone that does so illegally... LOL :P

hmmmm how about for cases where the owner doesn't stay in the HDB anymore, but let his friend stay there FOC? :unsure:

I balloted for 3 yrs BTO, balance flats all unsuccessful end up buy resale and this people so lucky got duxton but rent out immediately after getting keys... LOL .. ... dunno want to laugh or cry... ...

yea... such is life... :(