Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
therat

Hdb Acquires 39 Flats From Owners For Infringing Subletting Rules

i do know pple who rent out whole flat legally. yet to personally know anyone that does so illegally... LOL :P

hmmmm how about for cases where the owner doesn't stay in the HDB anymore, but let his friend stay there FOC? :unsure:

haha really FOC? i guess if its non exploiting, shd hv good grounds for appeal...if caught :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
SWEE, well done, hdb keeps it up!

Then if i invite my auntie stay with me can or not? Never take rent lah but help me pay utilities bills only.

Must report to hdb or not?

By RIGHT, what need to be done only include her name in the occupier list, change her IC address within 28 days.

By LEFT, what if she has a hdb flat under her name? This one I don't know , must ask the PAP elites who set the policy.

Then if i invite my auntie stay with me can or not? Never take rent lah but help me pay utilities bills only.

Edited by bepgof

SWEE, well done, hdb keeps it up!

You do not have to worry if you stay in the house, sleep every night in the house.

These owners were punished because they rented the whole house out without staying in it and before meeting MOP.

Edited by forgotten

You do not have to worry if you stay in the house, sleep every night in the house.

These owners were punished because they rented the whole house out without staying in it and before meeting MOP.

My uncle waiting bto to complete (late 2013). Currently he rent a room from hdb and live with stranger. So awkward rite. So i wanna ask her stay with me. Better and more comfortable.

Will check with HDB Upon key collection coz scared later they thought i wanna earn extra money. Dun play play with garbemen ah.

My uncle waiting bto to complete (late 2013). Currently he rent a room from hdb and live with stranger. So awkward rite. So i wanna ask her stay with me. Better and more comfortable.

Will check with HDB Upon key collection coz scared later they thought i wanna earn extra money. Dun play play with garbemen ah.

like what forgotten says, if you are staying in the HDB yourself, no problem for you to have your aunt/uncle staying with you... cannot let own relatives stay in your own house mah....??