Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nandemoii

Gangsta's Paradise

Thanks for all your help! Let me say this again, your house is beauuuu-tiful! :D

Our kitchen floor tiles are brown and toilet floor tiles are grey, so I guess the markings wouldn't show up much. I'm more concerned about the living room tiles which are sort of cream coloured....gah hope they don't throw the butts on those *cross fingers*

Thanks thanks.... Don't worry so much..Just take photos when u see markings or mistakes and show it to your contractor as evidence... Sometime no need to talk..just show the pics and tell them to rectify.... :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just some updates on what has been happening...hacking is completed, tiling began on 23/4 saturday. Just to check with u guys, is it a normal thing for the tilers to throw their cigarette butts all over the place? I'm fine if they throw it onto the un-tiled floor, but just wondering whether the cigarette butts would leave a mark if they throw it onto the new tiles.

if you are concerned, you can tell your contractor/ID to inform the workers to smoke outside of your unit la... or at least away from your tiled area~ :)

btw, on the white solid top, i think you must get one with good brand/quality, cos if you are not using those top brands like Corian or LG Hi-mac, there might be stain issues. :)

and oh ya, welcome to RT~ :) i used to stay near Bukit Panjang too, it's really a place with a lot of weird road names... hahahaha :lol:

Thanks neo, I've been drooling over your kitchen for so long! :dribble: We're getting a white solid surface top too, will need lots of trivets and mats!

u better! cause i did. haha

tell me about it... i am not hunting for a nice heat proof mat to lay on our counter top for worry free kitchen duties. i think those solid counter top should bundle in these mats man.

tell me about it... i am now hunting for a nice heat proof mat to lay on our counter top for worry free kitchen duties. i think those solid counter top should bundle in these mats man.

if you are concerned, you can tell your contractor/ID to inform the workers to smoke outside of your unit la... or at least away from your tiled area~ :)

btw, on the white solid top, i think you must get one with good brand/quality, cos if you are not using those top brands like Corian or LG Hi-mac, there might be stain issues. :)

and oh ya, welcome to RT~ :) i used to stay near Bukit Panjang too, it's really a place with a lot of weird road names... hahahaha :lol:

Thanks marshmallow! I'm not getting a very good solid surface top so I guess I need to lay mats all over the place! haha! :rofl:

This is the beginning of the 4th week of renovation...tiling is nearly completed, plumbing works as well. This week would be the windows, electrical works, and gas. Gosh I've never seen money bleeding out from my bank account at such an alarming rate before :blink:

Below are some photos of the toilet and constructed doorway:

Common toilet

5702772022_59b318c93f_z.jpg

MBR toilet

5702774302_c9f877dc52_z.jpg

Doorway (strangely enough, this is currently my favourite part of the renovation. No idea why, haha :D )

5702291627_d6bc18446d_z.jpg

Hi,

Nice seeing your t-blog. The layout of your new house is almost exactly the same as my new house. Just that the service yard which i had was horizontally aligned to my kitchen, and the previous owner removed the storeroom and the balcony..

Edited by MingzhuAng