Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
west

Queenstown 4 Rm Resale

Nice plant area over there~

Juz wanna kpo, how much did you spend on the set-up? :)

if you noticed, I have been trying to sell the pond setup some time ago

since no interested takers, I brought them over to my new place and convert it into a little garden instead.

the granite rock/bricks cost around 100+ to 200? cant really remember cos i bought them quite a long time ago

the plant cost me $16 , just got them last wkend :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Glad to hear you getting used to the new vicinity so fast and well, my turn next year to catch the fireworks from home, me nearer to fireworks, but you are nearer to the helicopters.....you living higher floor mah heehee :sport-smiley-004:

hey, any idea the dawson place foodcourt open till what time at night?

hey

but you are within walking distance to Meiling market, they have a couple of stalls with nice food, convenient if you need supper! :D

actually, we used to spend time in town area during the wkends before we shifted, I guess we will probably do the same too, but less travelling half the island now.

definitely, that is why u see them working on Margeret drive now... I think they probably need to widen Tanglin Road in the near future, dun think the 2 lanes can cope in the future.

True, I do like the Meiling market. Convenient to have a wet market around and I'm interested to try a few of the food stalls there (that perpetually got long q). Plus I find it so quaint that there are so many cantonese speaking aunties and uncles around. Quite a retro vibe. :thumbs up:

I would love to wake up to a view like yours (haha, and shower too). I rem staying in a hotel with a view like that. Cheers me up lor. Plus when it rains I like to see the clouds move across the sky.

Well, if the old cinema area gets rejuvenated when the BTOs are up, that'll be good news. Can watch midnight shows n then walk home. So convenient. A gal can dream rite? :rolleyes:

True, I do like the Meiling market. Convenient to have a wet market around and I'm interested to try a few of the food stalls there (that perpetually got long q). Plus I find it so quaint that there are so many cantonese speaking aunties and uncles around. Quite a retro vibe. :thumbs up:

I would love to wake up to a view like yours (haha, and shower too). I rem staying in a hotel with a view like that. Cheers me up lor. Plus when it rains I like to see the clouds move across the sky.

Well, if the old cinema area gets rejuvenated when the BTOs are up, that'll be good news. Can watch midnight shows n then walk home. So convenient. A gal can dream rite? :rolleyes:

Meiling market is a great makan place, got a nice chicken rice stall. It is one of the very few places in Singapore still selling food at low price. Chai tow kway below $2. Where to find?? :dribble:

hey, any idea the dawson place foodcourt open till what time at night?

This is a pretty good question to me.... U want to jio me for kopi izzit hahaha...

I find out then let u know :yamseng:

display area for our soft toy collection above study table done up today

IMG_1982.jpg

finally able to take out our new pillows and bedsheet to use

IMG_1999.jpg

curtains done by Mom! :)

IMG_2002.jpg

ohh.. now that you mentioned it.. no wonder the setup looked so familiar! :P

if you noticed, I have been trying to sell the pond setup some time ago

since no interested takers, I brought them over to my new place and convert it into a little garden instead.

the granite rock/bricks cost around 100+ to 200? cant really remember cos i bought them quite a long time ago

the plant cost me $16 , just got them last wkend :)

wah.. so blessed to have hand-made curtains by ur Mum.. :good:

curtains are not cheap also..

display area for our soft toy collection above study table done up today

curtains done by Mom! :)

IMG_2002.jpg

Whao so lucky of you to have your mum DIY curtains for you. So touching...

My mum only ask "Oei time so short, reno can finish or not? Aiyah dun need to reno too much lah chin chai chin chai do can liao, anyway do nice nice later stay oredi oso messy messy, somemore got 2 kids sure messy :bleah:

My mum only ask "Oei time so short, reno can finish or not? Aiyah dun need to reno too much lah chin chai chin chai do can liao, anyway do nice nice later stay oredi oso messy messy, somemore got 2 kids sure messy :bleah:

House is Messy means there is life in the home.... having kids in the Home will definitely make a difference, esp active kids...... I also have 2 teenage kids.

wah.. so blessed to have hand-made curtains by ur Mum.. :good:

curtains are not cheap also..

we bought the cloth from spotlight based on the dimension we needed, she helped us to sew it nicely into curtains :)

yeap, saved a lot on the workmanship cost...

seriously, i have came to accept the fact that it will never be possible to achieve those deco magazine picture effect forever (esp with kids around!!), yes, maybe for the 1st week, but over time just give up.

but we are not going to give up so soon for our new place! haha

Wow! Very very nice indeed!

I love ur bedroom!

thank you! :)

Meiling market is a great makan place, got a nice chicken rice stall. It is one of the very few places in Singapore still selling food at low price. Chai tow kway below $2. Where to find?? :dribble:

Queenstowners, wanna check. Does Meiling Street Hawker Centre have any stalls which open at night? Or is it predominantly open in the day time only?

My fav market in that area was Margaret Drive, but closed already. My fav fishball noodle stall has moved to Meiling Street!

I also highly recommend Ghim Moh market! :)

Queenstowners, wanna check. Does Meiling Street Hawker Centre have any stalls which open at night? Or is it predominantly open in the day time only?

My fav market in that area was Margaret Drive, but closed already. My fav fishball noodle stall has moved to Meiling Street!

I also highly recommend Ghim Moh market! :)

Am not officially a Queenstowner yet, but based on what I know the steamboat stall n zi char stall is open at night. Seems quite popular/crowded too. But yeah I think it's a predominantly daytime place.

Am looking forward to moving nearby in a few more days/weeks. :sport-smiley-004:

Any other nearby food places or is that the only one around? If not I also like Alexandra Market which is not too far by car.

Haven't had time to go thru this blog but I suspect it'll have a list of makan places.

http://myqueenstown.blogspot.com/

A lot of eating places around us...

If from my place (near queenstown mrt) within walking dist (max 20 mins)

I know i can go for

Dawson Place foodcourt

Meiling Market/Hawker Centre

IKEA, Anchorpoint, Queensway SC

Alexandra Village

nearby places (drive a bit , take train 1 to 2 stops or bus not more than 5 stops)

Redhill hawker centre (near Redhill MRT)

ABC food centre (bukit merah)

Tiong Bahru Plaza

Tiong Bahru Hawker centre

Tanglin Halt hawker center

if willing to travel a bit further, can go orchard biggrin.gif