Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Hi warlock

Our guys will call you one day prior delivery to confirm the timing with you. Please inform them your desired timing and they will obliged, however depending on traffic conditions they will try to make it in time for you. Hope you enjoy sitting on you sofa for many happy moments!

Hi EL,

Juz received my sofa and though it's a bit late, your guys did call me to inform the delay. Appreciate the effort to make the delivery today.

Thumbs up EL..I will surely enjoy the sofa.

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi warlock

Thank you for your compliments. I will let the management know that our guys did a good job. Do have a great day!

EL,

Almost forgotten, it was supposed to come with a free leather cleaning kit which your guys might have miss out.

Also there is no warranty cards..I only received the sofa.

Can you check on that?

Thanks a lot.

I do agree with Dave that there will be risk but as u mentioned I believe EL will take good care of my sofa. A question to ask, as this is a L shape sofa, do you guy dismantle it into 2 portion (the L portion and the 2 seated portion) and just bring back the 2 seated portion (where the problem is)?

This Saturday morning will be a good time, pls advise the timing?

I do appreciate the effort and service that EL has offer to me, I do hope that my sofa will return in good condition. Last of all, I've receive the call from EL today to deliver the FOC item. Thanks for your follow up.

Hi EL,

Just to check, have EL send out my warranty card? Cause till now, I've yet to receive it.

Any update on my sofa delivery date?

EL,

Almost forgotten, it was supposed to come with a free leather cleaning kit which your guys might have miss out.

Also there is no warranty cards..I only received the sofa.

Can you check on that?

Thanks a lot.

Hi warlock

Its our standard practice to mail out the warranty card to you. As for the cleaning kit, there is no indication on the sales order, hence our guys did not deliver it to you. However, you can always collect it from our showroom. Please call to check stocks avaliabilty before coming down. I had given special instructions to send the warranty card out to you. Thank you.

Hi EL,

Just to check, have EL send out my warranty card? Cause till now, I've yet to receive it.

Any update on my sofa delivery date?

Hi Skylimit1979

We have yet to send out the warranty card to you because there are feedbacks from you. Your warranty card will be send out to you once your sofa has been delivered to you. I had told my colleague to check with the logistic side for your delivery date. Thank you.

Hi Skylimit1979

We have yet to send out the warranty card to you because there are feedbacks from you. Your warranty card will be send out to you once your sofa has been delivered to you. I had told my colleague to check with the logistic side for your delivery date. Thank you.

Hi EL,

Thanks for the update.

Hi EL,

Thanks for the update.

Hi skylimit1979

Its part of my duty to ensure customers; staisfaction. Hence please feel free tocall our office or post on line should you need any service on our part. Thank you.

Hi El,

Hi. I just visited your showroom today. I'm pretty interested in the promotional set with the rounded pillow.

Was informed that it will come with a motorized slider with a L on the other side. I am looking only at a 3 seater. Was quoted 2499 for a half leather set.

I am just concerned about going for a half leather option.

Am just wondering if there is any chance of a further discount? I only need the set around end Jan and looking around now. Was going through your website. BUt it seems that some people say that top grain leather could mean leather that is printed with the patterns? Its rather confusing. I was told that the leather EL uses is 1.3-1.5mm?

Would be great if there can be any additional discounts which would tempt me further to commit earlier? Not sure if the promo is restricted to certain colors only?

Hi EL, in your ST ad you have promo at 2199 and 2499. The sofas look similar, both l-shaped design. May i ask wat is the diff that accounts for the px diff. Is it the motorised vs manual mechanism?

Hi El,

Hi. I just visited your showroom today. I'm pretty interested in the promotional set with the rounded pillow.

Was informed that it will come with a motorized slider with a L on the other side. I am looking only at a 3 seater. Was quoted 2499 for a half leather set.

I am just concerned about going for a half leather option.

Am just wondering if there is any chance of a further discount? I only need the set around end Jan and looking around now. Was going through your website. BUt it seems that some people say that top grain leather could mean leather that is printed with the patterns? Its rather confusing. I was told that the leather EL uses is 1.3-1.5mm?

Would be great if there can be any additional discounts which would tempt me further to commit earlier? Not sure if the promo is restricted to certain colors only?

Hi BenjaminLim

Thank you for your enquiries, the 3 seater and L shape is going at the same price, as this is a promotional item, we are unable to give further discount. The usual selling price for this unit is SGD 2988. I am sad that my previous posts has been deleted by the administrator, in EL all our full leather sofas uses Top Grain leather, that means the leather on the back and sides of the sofas are of the same quality as your seats and back cushions.

It is market practice that for full leather sofas, split leather are being used for the sides and back, the price for a Top/split full leather sofa is more cost effective than a full top grain leather sofa, however the quality will be compromised. In EL we offer a 5 year warranty for all our sofa sets we do not want to compromise on the quality and the durability, that is why we uses full top grain leather for a full leather sofa set.

I would like to share with you that we uses corrected bovine leather for our sofa sets, that means, the imperfections are being sanded off and an artificial grain impressed on to the surface and dressed with stain and dyes.

Unless you are going for full grain which has natural grains and of course you will have to live with the imperfections. The cost of a full grain and a top grain differs greatly. the former being much more premium.

Lastly, since you needed a sofa end Jan next year its advisable that you book early for a sofa set. In EL our delivery lead time is about 8 to 10 weeks. As for the pricing, if you were to follow our ads a few months back, this unit has been selling at SGD 2299 and it has increased to SGD 2499, there will be some adjustments come December, I hope that you understand that material costs has rising tremendously, especially leather, we are suppressing the price and maintained it at SGD 2499 in order to cope with the economic downturn for the past 1 to 2 months. We all know that in Singapore, prices always go north and never south, hence if you really like to sofa, please book it early!! I really love to see you there again, be part of the EL family which so many of our customers has done and we are still interacting with ecah other in the forum to disucss about the sofa sets that they bought which I think its quite interesting. Thank you and have a nice day!!

Hi EL, in your ST ad you have promo at 2199 and 2499. The sofas look similar, both l-shaped design. May i ask wat is the diff that accounts for the px diff. Is it the motorised vs manual mechanism?

Hi Twins

Its nice to hear from you again, alright its an entirely different model. The sofa which is priced at SGD 2199 is a 2.45m Half leather bovine with manual sliding seats. The latter which is using the same quality leather is 2.6m wide and comes with a powered and a manula sliding seats. The feel and contour of both sofas are different too. As for comfort you have to gauge it yourself which is best for you as it is up to individual preferences. Hope to hear from you again!!

Hi, You mentioned that the set you have on promotion is hang split leather on the back etc. What exactly is split leather? PVC or PU?

For half leather options, would gray be a good option if i were afraid of colors fading at a different rate?

next, what are the payment terms like? how much deposit and when is the remainder paid?

I have seen the brand name zolano on your sofas, seems like there are a few companies including yourself getting stocks from them. What makes you different from the rest like mode studio and ion living?If you don't mind can leave me a message at benjamin.lim@gmail.com

Hi BenjaminLim

Thank you for your enquiries, the 3 seater and L shape is going at the same price, as this is a promotional item, we are unable to give further discount. The usual selling price for this unit is SGD 2988. I am sad that my previous posts has been deleted by the administrator, in EL all our full leather sofas uses Top Grain leather, that means the leather on the back and sides of the sofas are of the same quality as your seats and back cushions.

It is market practice that for full leather sofas, split leather are being used for the sides and back, the price for a Top/split full leather sofa is more cost effective than a full top grain leather sofa, however the quality will be compromised. In EL we offer a 5 year warranty for all our sofa sets we do not want to compromise on the quality and the durability, that is why we uses full top grain leather for a full leather sofa set.

I would like to share with you that we uses corrected bovine leather for our sofa sets, that means, the imperfections are being sanded off and an artificial grain impressed on to the surface and dressed with stain and dyes.

Unless you are going for full grain which has natural grains and of course you will have to live with the imperfections. The cost of a full grain and a top grain differs greatly. the former being much more premium.

Lastly, since you needed a sofa end Jan next year its advisable that you book early for a sofa set. In EL our delivery lead time is about 8 to 10 weeks. As for the pricing, if you were to follow our ads a few months back, this unit has been selling at SGD 2299 and it has increased to SGD 2499, there will be some adjustments come December, I hope that you understand that material costs has rising tremendously, especially leather, we are suppressing the price and maintained it at SGD 2499 in order to cope with the economic downturn for the past 1 to 2 months. We all know that in Singapore, prices always go north and never south, hence if you really like to sofa, please book it early!! I really love to see you there again, be part of the EL family which so many of our customers has done and we are still interacting with ecah other in the forum to disucss about the sofa sets that they bought which I think its quite interesting. Thank you and have a nice day!!

Hi, You mentioned that the set you have on promotion is hang split leather on the back etc. What exactly is split leather? PVC or PU?

For half leather options, would gray be a good option if i were afraid of colors fading at a different rate?

next, what are the payment terms like? how much deposit and when is the remainder paid?

I have seen the brand name zolano on your sofas, seems like there are a few companies including yourself getting stocks from them. What makes you different from the rest like mode studio and ion living?If you don't mind can leave me a message at benjamin.lim@gmail.com

Hi BenjaminLim

I think you misunderstood my reply haha, its alright. ok I try to explain it in layman terms for you.

Split leather is geniune leather, as cow hides are thick enough to be split into different layers, split leather is the last layer of the hide to be split. Split leather is not suitable to be used as seats and back cushions on the sofa as they lack tensility/elasticity and will crack or split when being sat upon. In other words, they are not as durable as Top Grain leather. It is market practice that they uses split leather for the non seating parts, split leather are much more cost effective to use compared to top grain leather. In EL, when you ordered a full leathetr sofa it meant full top grain, this is to ensure grain and colour uniformity throughout the sofa. Hence our full leather sofas are not as competitive in prices, In EL we have to ensure quality products as we have a 5 year warranty for all our sofa sets. Therefore, when you enquiried about full leather sofas please be make sure that you know what you are paying for, you might want to ask the sales person if they are giving you top/split or full top. for a 2.4 to 2.6m sofa the cost for a full split is about $400, however the price for a full top is $800 to $1000.

Our half leather sofa uses PVC or PU at the back and sides which are not being used, however in our full leather model we uses only full top. For colour options, based from my opinion, there will be a difference of texture and slight variations in clours between leather and PVC, however we will try to matched it as closely as possible, the diffencees for white, dark brown and black is less obvious, as for grey, it depends on what tone of grey you are using. In my opnion, one would go for grey if your design theme is something which is industrial and steel. Else I would not recommend grey as it will be too executive. Nevertheless, its still up to you to decide on what is the best for your house.

We needed at least 50% deposit when you place the order and the balance to be settled upon delivery. Zolano is a brand, which is quite widespread in Singapore, we have some OEM models from them which is manufactured according to our specs and requirements. As we are concern about the quality control, we do not want to stress our factories to handle more than they can take. Hence contracted portions of our orders to them. To simplify all that, our Zolano models are exclusive models which uses our leather requirements and specifications. As you can see from here, we take our 5 year warranty very seriously we do not want to compromise on our quality. I hope I cleared your doubts, however plese fell free to post any questions should you have any more queries. I will be most glad to be of service to you. Thank you and have a nice day!!

Earlier i got the delivery date as 26th Oct and it falls on Public Holiday . I called EL to check if they can deliver on Public Holiday. It seems not. So i have re scheduled for 25th of Oct and applying for leave.. Please let me know if there is any change so that i can re-plan.

Hi EL,

My delivery is planned for tomorrow and i have applied for leave. I have call around 10 times today and got confirmation at 6.00 P.M. SGT that my sofa will be delivered between 5 to 6 P.M tomorrow. I am having strong feeling that it will not be delivered tomorrow. Probably i may get call tomorrow that due to delay at other places they have postponed my delivery.

Can you please ensure that its delivered tomorrow ? I have confirmed this date many times with your customer services and the sales guy at Expo as well.

Thanks and hope that my sofa will be delivered tomorrow. Just a suggestion, you know the delivery date at least one month in advance, why don't you plan accordingly. Why we have to rush at the last moment and call you to get the time.?