Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Hi Yoshi

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your business, the trust that had placed in us. We really appreciate that. I think, in this case, there was some miscommunication. I would like you to know that this above mentioned ID is Icon Design Pte Ltd, I would like to share with you our relationship with Icon D'zigne. Icon D'zigne is being set up by a group of inspiring people of which Executive Living find them great affiliated partners to work with. The reason they were at our booth is because I think they are able to provide value added service for our customers who just got a new place and was keen to have some ideas about furnishing their homes.

The reason, why they did not send the drawings to you via email is because of Intellectual proprietry rights. I had been told they they were obliged to show you the drawings and quotation in person. I hope you understand that in ID trade, the drawings are property of the particular company until you confirmed the deal with them. However, they can show you their creativity by coming out with the drawings on paper but they are not allow to pass the drawings to their customers until the deal has been closed. Alternatively, customers can choose to buy the drawings from the company if they think they like the design but not comfortable with the firm undertaking the renovation job.

I think I will talk to Icon D'zigne about this issue and see if they can improve in whatever ways to ensure customers' satisfaction. As we are of different company and management I am not allow to represent them in this aspect. You can have absolute trust in us for the sofa that you had ordered. We will ensure optimum service to provide maximum customers; satisfaction. Once again, thank you for your feedback and your business. You helped to identifying problems that we might have overlooked. I really appreciate that. Have a nice day!!

Hi EL,

Thanks for the explanations. Ya I agree with you on ID firms cannot send the drawings to me via email due to some rights issues but during the fair the pamphlet they gave out did indicate "purchase a sofa now from executive living and get FREE 3D perspective drawing". From my point of view, I should get a free 3D perspective drawing after I bought a sofa from EL. But I'm grateful for your assurance to us consumers on the services and products that EL will provide. I too appreciate your explanation to this whole matter. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Yoshi

I couldn't agree more with you that the flyers that were given out is a bit misleading. I had inform the person in charge to brief all their sales person pertaining to this isuue so as to avoid misunderstanding again. Nevertheless, I would like to thank you for your comments and I want to mention it again, I really appreciate that. Thank you and have a nice day!!

Hi EL,

A representative from Icon Design has called and apologized to me regarding this misunderstanding. He has readily agreed to send the 3D drawing to me via email and I really appreciate his effort in addressing this misunderstanding. I look forward to the delivery of our sofa for our new home. Thanks again.

Hi EL, I have read all the Q&A here... It seems like u are quite responsible to customer...

I wanted to get a fabric sofa but worry about rot apple in market... Do your side sell fabric sofa?

Can I have guarantee that things wont turn ugly during deliver?

Hi Yoshi

I am glad to hear that, most importantly, you are satisfied with the way things are progressing. Its really magnanimous of you to appreciate that. I am happy that this has been resolve without you being disappointed. Hope to see you around often, have a great day!

Dear EL I've been following this thread over the last couple of days and I must say I think you've handled the questions most professionally; certainly much better than numerous other retailers I've come across on this and other forums. You've demonstrated, to me at least, that EL is a credible and creditable outfit that gives more than two hoots about customer satisfaction. So well done. Some of the questions you've had to deal with have been rather challenging, but I think you've handled them well. Where you've been able to answer them, you did, where you weren't, you apologized and took responsibility, and where errors were made, you attempted to rectify them. And that's really about as much as one can ask or expect of you or EL.

after visited 5 different furniture shops, we were sold a l-shape leather sofa by the boss of el eventho el was not really our plan destination. we hv the pleasure of being served by the boss himself when we were there. can't wait to have the sofa set up at our living room next week.

exec living,

u made gd impression w us thus far... & simply so

no purchase made yet though, but thought it would be 'fun' to put your 'sincerity' to test after all your impressive postings in RT.

no, we got beta things to do & therefore, we're a sincere + genuine buyer-to-be jus in case you thinketh we're fooling around with thy time or our own...

price plays a part too, so other that 'value for money' which you guys may use in the sales pitch, u may probably like to gain us over with some '???'...? ...not freebies, price reduction is practical lor

cheers!

:yamseng:

yes, el, we hv bought 1 l-sofa with decliner and will be delivered next week. the real test will be to see the end product in our living room. will provide an update the execution and quality of el's team/product next week...

:yamseng::yamseng:

Hi Tuasbird

Thank you for thy posting, In EL, we priced our products according to its percieved value, as I understand that thee is a geniune and sincere buyer, hence thou shalt visit our showroom and find out more about our products haha. I hope to hear from you again. have great day!! :yamseng:

Hahaha...! ImpPraSip LesPon...see-th yA :)

Here's my experience so far with my purchase of L-shape sofa(model 9320) from Executive Living.

(A) Delivery

30/8: we were served by EL's boss and bought a set after visiting 5 other shops. Paid in full as we felt confident since it was the boss himself who attended to us. Arranged delivery on 20/9 afternoon and was told that "that's plenty of time".

13/9: Called EL to delay the delivery by 1 day to 21/9. Person asked for Sales Order and informed that it is ok as EL will called a day before delivery.

13/9: To be sure, i sent an email to executiveliving@rocketmail.com to inform on the delay of the delivery. There was no response, but i felt comfortable since i had made the call plus sent the email.

21/9: Till the day of delivery, i have not rec'd any call from EL. Scheduled my work on day of delivery so that i can be at the new home at 1pm. Called EL office to enquire when i reached as no one has called to inform me of the delivery time. Person(male) answered the phone got the sales order and said to get back to me. Lady called back to inform me that the earliest delivery has been changed to 24/9 due to customs delay. And that she has called me a few days ago but there was no answser. You can imagine how frustrated i was. My questions were why EL never called back if no one answer the phone. She replied that they have called twice, both time no answer and it was called from EL office number. I insisted that she check which day the calls were made, as i hv checked that there was no "miss call" from that number.

(B) Quality of Product - Still unknown

© Durabilty of Product - Can only be known after some length of time

This is my first purchase from EL and i am updating the exact situation i faced. I would have no issue with any delay in delivery as long as i am being informed. Keeping my finger crossed that come 24/9 there is no other issue. Of course, that the sofa quality is to our expectation.

Hi Sooks,

I had also placed an order for a half leather sofa recently and my delivery will be mid Oct. Based on your situation, I am keeping my fingers crossed. Will update on my status once the time comes.

EL,

Appreciate your info...guess I have to wait and see. Will definitely post feedback if delivery is prompt and service standard.

We as consumers are really concern on the service standard in the furniture trade as I have heard a lot of bad experiences. Same goes for reno companies.

I hope EL won't disappoint me as this is my first purchase from you.

Cheers.

Dear el,

delay is not the issue. not making effort to inform customer is.

i definitely do not have any miss call from el number or any other unknown numbers as i will usually call back. let's say if your guy did call, twice as she stated, with no answer, shouldn't they try to continue to call to make sure your customer is informed? of course she explaint that they do not want to disturb customer. letting your customer waiting in vain for the sofa is acceptable? yes, sms, don't tell me on-one thought of such a technology. if i sounds frustrated, it is not becos of the delay, it is the fact that you did not make sure your customer is informed, AND, that your team tried to give very FLIMSY explanation, and continue to do so.

i do not wish to continue this discussion or any other explanation. all i need is a good sofa!

Dear el,

delay is not the issue. not making effort to inform customer is.

i definitely do not have any miss call from el number or any other unknown numbers as i will usually call back. let's say if your guy did call, twice as she stated, with no answer, shouldn't they try to continue to call to make sure your customer is informed? of course she explaint that they do not want to disturb customer. letting your customer waiting in vain for the sofa is acceptable? yes, sms, don't tell me on-one thought of such a technology. if i sounds frustrated, it is not becos of the delay, it is the fact that you did not make sure your customer is informed, AND, that your team tried to give very FLIMSY explanation, and continue to do so.

i do not wish to continue this discussion or any other explanation. all i need is a good sofa!

So did EL deliver on 24/9?