Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wackoyacky

Iron Gate (Door) Servicing

Hi guys,

I have a problem right now with one of the hinge of our iron gate door. One washer/nut is missing therefore the door lock is not leveled, we have to lift the door to align the door lock every time we want to lock the door.

Do you know any company who do repair this kind of doors or may be do you know where I can buy washer/nut? It's easy to DIY but I really don't know where to get the washer and also may be the hinge needs some hammering to get back into perfect level.

UPDATE: We actually have an aluminum gate not iron gate

Thanks

Enzo

Edited by wackoyacky

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

bro,

i actually have the same problem but mine is the iron gate. do you know which part of the gate that the washer/nut is missing?

anybody have this alignment problem of the iron gate?

Hi guys,

I have a problem right now with one of the hinge of our iron gate door. One washer/nut is missing therefore the door lock is not leveled, we have to lift the door to align the door lock every time we want to lock the door.

Do you know any company who do repair this kind of doors or may be do you know where I can buy washer/nut? It's easy to DIY but I really don't know where to get the washer and also may be the hinge needs some hammering to get back into perfect level.

UPDATE: We actually have an aluminum gate not iron gate

Thanks

Enzo

Have the same problem. The gates are touching each other and have to lift the gate to open. And seems to be getting heavier every week. Think the iron gates are too heavy and after many years, they sag. Any solutions? Is aluminium gate cheaper than iron gate? Where/how to sell used iron gate as scrap metal?