Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

My First Home

Wa ur layout really tok gong! Eat up so much space hehe.

Let me go my picnic first then tonite I suggest some layouts for u ok?

Then I show u some funky wall designs also.

Wow thanks Newnyew..that will be really, really great n helpful if i can get advise from old bird like you!!! :dribble:

Ya lor..tok gong rite..funny layout....it's like been slice here and there..weird geometry. Kinda of regret liao...when getting it i was impressed (kinda impulse also) by the balcony, brightness and the uniqueness of the only few EA in the EM block. :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Erm, actually my Grohe rainshowers have thermostatic controls and that was the main attraction for me... I do like the thermostatic control function, cos feels like I'm in a luxe hotel. :P

I think the mid- to high-end range rainshower sets would have thermostatic controls. If you just want the rainshower function, then go for the entry model - will save a fair bit. Mine costs about 1K after 30% discount.

Thanks Adidaem. :)

I'm looking at the Hansgrohe raindance 180 series..not sure if its entry model..all look the same to me. haha.

Thermostatic really that good? I only know it can control the water temperature.

Since Im in the train now, I ask u before I do the layout.

U need to keep all bedrms intact? Consider open kitchen? How many ppl staying in it?

Try this website. Hugo at park mall carries their range although quite ex la.

But I think u might like cos v colourful!

Www.slidedesign.it

Edited by newnyew

Since Im in the train now, I ask u before I do the layout.

U need to keep all bedrms intact? Consider open kitchen? How many ppl staying in it?

Hi Newnyew, thanks for the very kind help.

Ya, i intend to keep the rooms but open for guru suggestion like yourself. hehehe. Was thinking to hack away the wall of the room bedside the kitchen and replace it with glass, so it still a room but breaks the layout shape and looks spacious. But cannot decide. This room will be my entertainment/AV, study cum music room. haha...too greedy loh.

Th remaining two will be Master and future kids room. But now most the kids room may function as game room for me.

There a utilities room, but i not sure if i want to use it as store room. Have a feeling it can use for better purpose.

Kitchen will be semi open. Will hack the wall and replace with a sliding or foldable door. so only when heavy cooking then "seal" off the area. Not sure if this is possible. Confirm i will use vibrant orange as the base colour for my kitchen. But not sure if what other colours to match. Orange/white, orange/black, orange/green, orange yellow? Any advice since you r the expert in colours. hehe :sport-smiley-003:

Oh..for now only me and my wife staying.

Is this info ok? Thank in a million.

Edited by IPineapple

Try this website. Hugo at park mall carries their range although quite ex la.

But I think u might like cos v colourful!

Www.slidedesign.it

OMG...so nice. haha....guess u know my style already..haha.

Have not been to ParkMall...maybe go there to see see to get inspirited, most probably wouldn't be able to afford. :jawdrop:

Wow. Am so impressed by your creativity!

Especially like the round living room layout. :)

I did ur layout the way i think i would live in. haha..

May be too extreme for u n ur wifey!

5939866024_5a4ab37e31_z.jpg

Your layout and design is very impressive indeed.

I wanted a entertainment room too!! but aborted it cuz no budget.. :(

yea.. yea.. go for vibrant colors! :paint: It will liven up your place, but note.. don't get too bright till it stings on the eyes wor..

Hi Newnyew, thanks for the very kind help.

Ya, i intend to keep the rooms but open for guru suggestion like yourself. hehehe. Was thinking to hack away the wall of the room bedside the kitchen and replace it with glass, so it still a room but breaks the layout shape and looks spacious. But cannot decide. This room will be my entertainment/AV, study cum music room. haha...too greedy loh.

Th remaining two will be Master and future kids room. But now most the kids room may function as game room for me.

There a utilities room, but i not sure if i want to use it as store room. Have a feeling it can use for better purpose.

Kitchen will be semi open. Will hack the wall and replace with a sliding or foldable door. so only when heavy cooking then "seal" off the area. Not sure if this is possible. Confirm i will use vibrant orange as the base colour for my kitchen. But not sure if what other colours to match. Orange/white, orange/black, orange/green, orange yellow? Any advice since you r the expert in colours. hehe :sport-smiley-003:

Oh..for now only me and my wife staying.

Is this info ok? Thank in a million.

Impressive layout! The living hall round chair concept has the WOW factor :dribble:

Wow newnyew, you are really creative!!!

U have totally changed the layout (in a nice way) and it's really, really impressive. Really unclogged my brain juice.

Now the question is if i can afford this scale of reno...hehe..burnt a big hole after the high COV paid. :jawdrop:

Will ask the contractor to see how much it will cost me.

Oh ya really own you one. Can pay you in the form of kopi or some treat..hehe :sport-smiley-004:

I wanted a entertainment room too!! but aborted it cuz no budget.. :(

yea.. yea.. go for vibrant colors! :paint: It will liven up your place, but note.. don't get too bright till it stings on the eyes wor..

Haha...thanks Stardust, not those very striking colour, but combination of vibrant colours which will blend in and harmonise each other. This also will achieved thru furniture and decor.

Ha..ya..entertainment room is a dream for me too. Have to see how much the damage will cost me for the essential reno first, Then no spare $$$ then have to KIV. :bangwall:

Haha I tried my best Liao la. Like u said, u must ask the contractor whether they can do it and at wat price first!

Hee.. Should be astronomical!

So u like the layout? Or wan more conventional de?

I dun wan kopi, I wan Starbucks can? Hee! :rolleyes: