Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrix0405

How To Reduce Dust Into Landed House?

Do you guys have any strategy to reduce dust from entering landed property? Landed are at ground level and near the road, they seem to get dusty quicker than even 2nd floor flat. What are the things (other than sealing the house) or infrastructures or water features that can be install to reduce leaves from rolling into the carpark and dust from flying into the house?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I lived in landed property for 24 years, and now I live in level 12. The dense of dust is not so much different.

But I use to have some plants and big front yard (lawn) before my entrance, maybe dense tea box can help to filter dust, dirt, and noise from street into your house.

Do you guys have any strategy to reduce dust from entering landed property? Landed are at ground level and near the road, they seem to get dusty quicker than even 2nd floor flat. What are the things (other than sealing the house) or infrastructures or water features that can be install to reduce leaves from rolling into the carpark and dust from flying into the house?

I don't sense much difference as well, except for leaves falling into my balcony and front lawn but that's due to the house being closer to a nature reserve.

Share share a bit.

- you know those dust sweepers that you can nail or screw on at the bottom of your doors? That will block wind and dust from entering through that tiny gap. Make sure you fit till the gap is gone.

- we have installed mossies net around the house. It keeps mossies away and also dusts away.

- as for the leaves blown through the gates into your house, can consider fitting clear plastics boards to keep the leaves out of the house.

Please share if you have new ideas. I don't have green fingers so plants are out.