Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi,

my relative is looking for options to build a home elevator for their 2.5 storey house

anyone with experience to share? what to look out for and what is the estimated cost? any contractor to refer?

thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

my relative is looking for options to build a home elevator for their 2.5 storey house

anyone with experience to share? what to look out for and what is the estimated cost? any contractor to refer?

thanks

You can google home elevator and there are several brands available in the market. You can call up the sales office to ask for a presentation. Look out for brand (ie usually the reliable brands are German made), size of the lift, maintenance cost, power consumption, weight that the lift can hoist, design, etc..

When planning the rebuilding of your house, you may want to enlist the help of your architect to plan the life in a good location based on your needs and to make it convenient for repair, replacement and maintenance work.

Cheers!

thanks for the tips...

unfortunately the house was rebuilt only a few years ago but the owners didn't see the need then...

i have also asked a friend whom advised which contractor NOT to engage :D