Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Hi everyone,

I am new here. It had been very interesting reading through this forum. I am also pretty new to Feng Shui, Bazi, etc.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice for me whether I should go and see my Bazi or do Feng shui audit for my house (not new one), as I had been extremely down on luck for the past few years since I switched career. For whatever I want to do, I am met with multiple obstacles making me taking very long before I can do what I planned to do or being reflected to crisis managed the obstacles first and eventually drop the to-do list. This happened even for simplest things. It is very frustrating. It was very bad in 2009 and now can feel the same bad luck repeating this year. :bangwall:

Wondering if anyone had any advice? Is it my Bazi, bad decade? Or izzit home feng shui, that might need to be audited? :dunno: Very exasperated!

Thanks!!! :help:

Hihi.....think you should get both checked

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sis, thank you for your compliment or "souring"?? 1st reading feel sweet, read again felt abit "sour" taste.

A month or 2 back, one forumer suggested me to pm u(my words are "heavier" than others?)to stop PMing "bad fsm list", I :D and replied with some "excuses" and ignored the suggestion till I read jac87's post. Good intention and hardwork at times invite unintended results, you know I know. Wise to let forumers trying out their "fate/luck" on fsms. Sorry for my kpo.

bepgof....not everyone can cope up with changes like you.....soooo fast n flexible

Edited by bepgof

Hi everyone,

I am new here. It had been very interesting reading through this forum. I am also pretty new to Feng Shui, Bazi, etc.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice for me whether I should go and see my Bazi or do Feng shui audit for my house (not new one), as I had been extremely down on luck for the past few years since I switched career. For whatever I want to do, I am met with multiple obstacles making me taking very long before I can do what I planned to do or being reflected to crisis managed the obstacles first and eventually drop the to-do list. This happened even for simplest things. It is very frustrating. It was very bad in 2009 and now can feel the same bad luck repeating this year. :bangwall:

Wondering if anyone had any advice? Is it my Bazi, bad decade? Or izzit home feng shui, that might need to be audited? :dunno: Very exasperated!

I recommend that you should consult master chang. I didn't understand why my husband was so craze about listening to him until I personally consulted him on my work too.

Sis, thank you for your compliment or "souring"?? 1st reading feel sweet, read again felt abit "sour" taste.

A month or 2 back, one forumer suggested me to pm u(my words are "heavier" than others?)to stop PMing "bad fsm list", I :D and replied with some "excuses" and ignored the suggestion till I read jac87's post. Good intention and hardwork at times invite unintended results, you know I know. Wise to let forumers trying out their "fate/luck" on fsms. Sorry for my kpo.

Highzzzzzzz, why people sometimes so sensitive wan huh? Are you a Cantonese.....most talk and read bones in words.... For your knowledge, its only compliments laaah :yamseng:

Haha, most forumers understand that they don't have that many house audits to make in their life time. Even more is that they can't afford to trial and error with their health and fortune. If they believe in feng shui, one wrong audit can cost them not only money but a process of bad experience. Isn't it true? Aiyah....forgot you not so staunch at FS. Who wish such PM to stop except for people who are affected? More people welcome such a list for their comparison. Don't you agree so? Logically undeniably so, right?

Even if one day I can't PM, I'll still share through other means. I believe in doing good and warning others that such bad feedback from others had happened before. Even if they want to continue to engage, at least they are more careful.

You not kpo lah....with you around, its makes the world continue to revolvezzzzzzzzzz

Hihi.....think you should get both checked

Hi Ivy,

thanks for your comments. Will look into it. Can you please pm me your list of bad FSMs for my reference? Er...I am a bit lost....do you have a good list to share as well? Can pm me as well? :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot!

I recommend that you should consult master chang. I didn't understand why my husband was so craze about listening to him until I personally consulted him on my work too.

Hi Samsara,

thanks for your recommendation. Did you do Bazi reading with Mr Chang or does he audit your house feng shui as well? Care to share your experience? If not convenient, can PM me?

I have emailed Mr Chang. It seemed like he charges $250++ for his Bazi reading now. Er...anyone knows if this is cheap, market rate or expensive huh? I have no clue.

Also, he has Bazi reading and personal consultation. Anyone knows what is the difference between the two? I read with confusion. :dunno:

It seemed like his Bazi reading and house audit are separate? Not a package as what I read from this forum? Anyone can engage him recently can help to verify? :help:

Thanks for any help rendered! :D

Hi everyone,

Yes, I understand how you feel. Sometimes these obstacles seems out of the blue moon. There is no rest or break. Everyday is problems and problems. If one day don't ahve a new problem pops out should consider lucky. Also such obstacles very sticky and not easy to solve. I don't have such thing happening in my previous years. Either peacefully smooth or all problems solvable. Really regretting getting the wrong person to check my house feng shui. If you manage to get some solution, please share too.

HI Ivy,

Seems like alomst everyone is asking you for the FSM listing.

May i trouble you to PM me the list as well pls...?

Thanks in advance...!

Hi

Can PM me the list of FSM?

I have looked through and researched

in the end i managed to contact Master Chang and Master Xuan

Anyone has experience with Master Xuan?

Thanks