Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shaggydog

Master Kwek

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Happy National Day Everyone...

"National day" remind me of my encounter in S.Korea and Taiwan, not sure abt other countries.

Told Koreans 9/8 is S'pore's "National Day", they "huh?" Don't understand, must tell them - "Independence Day"

Told Taiwanese 9/8 is Singapore's "国庆日", they "huh?". Must tell them - "独立日"。

Anyone know the political reasons that why "national day" is prefer than "independence day" for singapore???

Edited by godloveyou

Can fengshui tell the future of sungapore?

Based on WHATssss???Figures & trends? GDP, CPI, benchmaking of various trades, import/export models, monetary and fiscal control,....... or simply observing the stars movement over the sky???

Bazi got DOB, 大运(every 10 yrs incremental since 6 or 7 yr old)till 60 yr. Example,6,16,26,36,46,56yr old . Use that yr's 阴阳/五行,tabubulate the tables according to 五行的“旺相休囚死”, 五行寄生十二宫的原理 and compare against one's, and make the changes(participate or withdraw), base on who "旺相休囚死“ you.

According to 子平, use individual's day 干 as "我". Before him, DOB's yr's 干 was taken as "我".

Quite "rubbish", might as well use every month, everyday's 干 change against individual DOB's day 干, and plot the table, this is more practical & down to earth.

Right?

i watch youtube videos and some masters from other countries predicting which celebrity will get awards and which political party will win the election. But it seems like the master in singapore got no predictions at all. So i am wondering can Ba Zhi know which party will win since ba zhi suppose to interpret our life.

I ask a fren the same questions and my fren told me that it is very sensitive to do predictions as if its not favourable to any group,there might be a black mark in their practice. That's why many masters keeping quiet and it doesnt mean they dont know. Is it true ?

I ask a fren the same questions and my fren told me that it is very sensitive to do predictions as if its not favourable to any group,there might be a black mark in their practice. That's why many masters keeping quiet and it doesnt mean they dont know. Is it true ?

R u just pass out from school?

Here is unlike taiwan/hk/china, things said in the media there cannot be trusted except the published date. Over here, men be responsible of what he says, why? LKY, GCT set good live examples, understand?

Fsms here are not "idiots". There know WHAT, HOW and WHEN to say WHAT ppl like to hear, understand?

You thought fsms got "crystalball" or by manipulating the "天干地支 combinations" and could "see" the future??? Therefore to "jump queue" at expenses of the ordinary others?

Imagine if one of the big shots in govt call a Feng Shui master to help him win the election, that means feng shui cannot really guarantee he will get elected...