Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shaggydog

Master Kwek

That means christians can. I got a friend pray in a language i dont understand but she say got evil spirits in a church fren body so she got this type of power. Scratch head. Like that also can.

This is not unique to Christians. Taoist also have this belief.

There are chosen ones, people with 仙骨, who are able to lend their bodies to Higher Beings to help the those in need.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oic religion is quite sensitive but feng shui can count as a religion or not.

I think bepgof has answered this question before: fs=no religion. Religion is always "beyond material".

However, in my own perspective, multiple-god believers seemed tend to believe in the "rojak fs" which includes some taoism practises, hearsays, rituals, legends, super natural power, etc.

Like today's mega churches whose pastors preach the "extreme" message of whoever believe in Him requests will be answered. After week of stressful work, ppls like to relax and hear "nice things", who want to sit still in churches and get "lectures" from pastors??

So, I guess (guess only)fsms have no choices but to follow the "trends" for survival. Trends = mostly multiple-god followers seek "fs" advises.

Do you mean those like mediums in trance are ppl with holy bones? and because they have this type of bone so they can empower ghost.

I'm not a "spirit being", thought has experienced the baptism of "holy spirit", but can't speak in tongue, and many acts also not holy enough. Many of the "spiritual stuff", either learn from Bible or hear from pastors.

You are referring to "spiritual possession". There are many evil spirits wondering at large, looking for "targets" to possess. Why God allow such in the first place? No one can answer this question.

Spirits can do "super natural stuff" - which do not follow the laws of physic, chemistry, biology...in this learnt world. Big ghosts can subside small ghosts, not other way round. However, God, the creator of all can subside all "ghosts". Ghosts recognise the power of Holy spirit.

Mediums are basically he who possessed by ghosts.

Many religions in this world has "multiple-god" concept, however, only 3 religion in this world read as " multiple-ghost" but one God.

Edited by godloveyou

In the chinese news paper there are those mediums doing temple celebrations but they also advertise they are feng shui master. Spiritual possession are many evil wondering spirits targetting to posses. That means quite dangerous to go to these places for feng shui consultation as they are mediums and master themself. Am i right to say that

From your remark i believe what you mention. Fsm got no choice but to follow the trend just to keep up their business. That means feng shui got nothing to do with religion and its just that some master rojak it. Is it dangerous if you give ppl our birth time?

In the chinese news paper there are those mediums doing temple celebrations but they also advertise they are feng shui master. Spiritual possession are many evil wondering spirits targetting to posses. That means quite dangerous to go to these places for feng shui consultation as they are mediums and master themself. Am i right to say that

Subjective, depend extensively on that person's ultimate desires. Don't forget, spirits read minds, they know the past & future.

Human is naive, one-way-wish to control spirit to satisfy own's interests.

From your remark i believe what you mention. Fsm got no choice but to follow the trend just to keep up their business. That means feng shui got nothing to do with religion and its just that some master rojak it. Is it dangerous if you give ppl our birth time?

They do have choices, but.......they prefer "compromising" = 为五斗米折腰. It is a moral integrity issus.

Ask yourself this if your were a fsm:

- "anyhow" get a 4 pillars or bazi "from the air", what can you do to these 8 chinese characters?

You know how many ppls are born in samr year/month/day and with same 2 hr interval?

- Make one "curse" effects to all those with same DOB?

Common sense question, isn't it? Just like asking give tel/mobile/address to ppls who you don't know, dangerous?

The danger part in life is: "selling own souls" for somethings without realising.

Selling body for $ is another sad story.

"The danger part in life is: "selling own souls" for somethings without realising."

Do you mean our souls can be sold off without realising when we give our Birth Time to a Master for life reading.

"The danger part in life is: "selling own souls" for somethings without realising."

Do you mean our souls can be sold off without realising when we give our Birth Time to a Master for life reading.

This is a subjective and hard to answer question. 只可意会,不可言传。

Some sold their soul for power,

Some for Money,

Some for women,

Some sold their to become......

How do you define "sold the soul away?" This is equal to one has no soul reside in the body, only an empty shell, like a machine. They do not really understand what they are doing and for what purpose.

Edited by godloveyou

There are so many ppl in the world with the same birthday and does it mean the readings of their life is the same?

Bazi system says YES, but what do you think?

Yeah i also feel that way, but what is that 2 hr interval you are referring?

Bazi has "4 pillars" which is year/month/day/time. Each "pillar" has 2 characters, so total 8 characters, call 八字。

Nowaday we divide a day into 24 hour, however, in bazi system (more precisely is 12 earthy branch)a day is divided into 12 hour, as follow:

子=11pm to 1am (midnight)

丑=1am to 3am

寅=3am to 5am

卯=5am to 7am

辰=7am to 9 am

巳=9am to 11am

午=11am to 1pm (noon)

未=1pm to 3pm

申=3pm to 5pm

酉=5pm to 7pm

戌=7pm to 9pm

亥=9pm to 11pm