Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shaggydog

Master Kwek

actually my statements are not targetting to master kwek ...

it is just like a coffee-shop talk where people gather and say a few liners like "where got free in this world ?". Not saying that there is no charity, especially this is geomancer service.

If my statements create a scene, it is good so people will reply to the forum and explain more. Otherwise so quiet and make people in the forum unbelievable.

You see, "shaggydog, on 16 July 2011 - 03:01 AM, said:" ...and then babyangel11 use the thread and ask question on 24th Jan 2012 ... (how come such a long thread no one reply until i shoot statements out, then all start coming in to reply?)

I hope master Kwek is not a tai-sui - so i won't fan him/her this year. And Shaggydog, please sleep in the wee-morning and don't type too much ..you are over-agitated. <*sigh*>

Tio bo - bro bepgof ? :-)

I think anyone has IQ above 101 can read what's going on on this thread. Kalimantan, agree about your quote. I read the earlier posts by other forummers on this thread also spell contradictions.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

actually my statements are not targetting to master kwek ...

it is just like a coffee-shop talk where people gather and say a few liners like "where got free in this world ?". Not saying that there is no charity, especially this is geomancer service.

If my statements create a scene, it is good so people will reply to the forum and explain more. Otherwise so quiet and make people in the forum unbelievable.

You see, "shaggydog, on 16 July 2011 - 03:01 AM, said:" ...and then babyangel11 use the thread and ask question on 24th Jan 2012 ... (how come such a long thread no one reply until i shoot statements out, then all start coming in to reply?)

I hope master Kwek is not a tai-sui - so i won't fan him/her this year. And Shaggydog, please sleep in the wee-morning and don't type too much ..you are over-agitated. <*sigh*>

Tio bo - bro bepgof ? :-)

Shaggydong made a claim, K made an argument counters the claim. There is no right or wrong. Anyway, Milk + Honey + Coffee is a perfect mix! Must try one day at coffee shop.

We are all adult liao, I'm just practising some academic writing, if the standard is not up to par, don't laught hor.

Bep gof agree what you have said. No right no wrong mah. After reading the whole story if I am not wrong that master initially don't want shaggy's money but after shaggy's father strike lottery they look for that master again to fengshui the house. I think it should be interpreted like that. "Shaggy no need to be angry too. " I believe this is a true case la. shaggy offered to show the parents divorce papers as evidence isn't it?