Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phintastic

My Humble 4Rm Hdb @ Strathmore

Bro care to share where u bought yr led lighting???

Bought the lights from SaveOne, Their pricing is pretty reasonable when I compare to many other shops along balestier or geylang or trade hub.

SaveOne located at blk 22 #01-681 havelock road. Check them out, price is very reasonable, do give them a call before you go cos their operating hours is very office hours like. Tel 67647777

Edited by Phintastic

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bought the lights from SaveOne, Their pricing is pretty reasonable when I compare to many other shops along balestier or geylang or trade hub.

SaveOne located at blk 22 #01-681 havelock road. Check them out, price is very reasonable, do give them a call before you go cos their operating hours is very office hours like. Tel 67647777

Hi bro, me stay @ Henderson now & will be moving to Kim Keat early next year :D so we are quite near to each other hor :P btw r u engage a ID to handlle all the reno process? I think u have a purchase of doors by urself, am I rite.

Hi bro, me stay @ Henderson now & will be moving to Kim Keat early next year :D so we are quite near to each other hor :P btw r u engage a ID to handlle all the reno process? I think u have a purchase of doors by urself, am I rite.

I brought him to yon tat together with me, I make payment direct to yon tat then he coordinate meadurment and installation. Yon tat door charges even walk in customers at a very reasonable rate, close to what they charge IDs or contractors, but our price from yon tat as compared to price from ID or contractor after their mark up....... Buy direct from yon tat cheaper leh :sport-smiley-004:

I brought him to yon tat together with me, I make payment direct to yon tat then he coordinate meadurment and installation. Yon tat door charges even walk in customers at a very reasonable rate, close to what they charge IDs or contractors, but our price from yon tat as compared to price from ID or contractor after their mark up....... Buy direct from yon tat cheaper leh :sport-smiley-004:

oic. btw is a veneer door, flush door or naytoh door har. what's the price for a door leh?

oic. btw is a veneer door, flush door or naytoh door har. what's the price for a door leh?

The veneer doors quoted to me got 2.types. Solid door $280' hollow door $230. Price includes installation using stain steel hinges and Yale door handle locks. Extra charges apply if you want to add stainless steel strips on the door.

Veneer doors are posted on yon tat website. Material used is plywood. The above prices are not fire rated doors which we usually use for main door. For me, currently no budget, perhaps got to wait a while then change my main door.

I am not a door expert, dunno wat is a flush door too. As for natron door, that are the solid wood type doors that is like most HDB main doors and some room doors of premium flats.

Fwahh.. U more hardcore than me.

My whole house LED except toilets & kitchen light which will wait till existing tubes blow then i change to led. :dribble: :dribble:

The veneer doors quoted to me got 2.types. Solid door $280' hollow door $230. Price includes installation using stain steel hinges and Yale door handle locks. Extra charges apply if you want to add stainless steel strips on the door.

Veneer doors are posted on yon tat website. Material used is plywood. The above prices are not fire rated doors which we usually use for main door. For me, currently no budget, perhaps got to wait a while then change my main door.

I am not a door expert, dunno wat is a flush door too. As for natron door, that are the solid wood type doors that is like most HDB main doors and some room doors of premium flats.

me duno what is flush door too :dunno: is e qoute from ID :unsure: btw thanks for ur info & may u share the contact of yon tat :help: TIA

me duno what is flush door too :dunno: is e qoute from ID :unsure: btw thanks for ur info & may u share the contact of yon tat :help: TIA

Yon tat located at blk 1014 eunos ave 5 #01-36 tel 67428446

Yon tat located at blk 1014 eunos ave 5 #01-36 tel 67428446

Thanks bro, btw I think I had mentioned my new house location wrongly to west & u :rolleyes: it should be Kim Tian instead of Kim Keat :bleah: wahahaha... one more question, u engage the electrician by urself or from the ID leh :dunno:

Thanks bro, btw I think I had mentioned my new house location wrongly to west & u :rolleyes: it should be Kim Tian instead of Kim Keat :bleah: wahahaha... one more question, u engage the electrician by urself or from the ID leh :dunno:

Electrician by ID. Easier for communication as I have quite a number of switches mounted on the carpentry works.

Electrician by ID. Easier for communication as I have quite a number of switches mounted on the carpentry works.

oic. r u re-wiring the whole house :unsure: mind to share the cost :help: TIA

oic. r u re-wiring the whole house :unsure: mind to share the cost :help: TIA

Not really wiring the whole house, juz add and relocate some light switches and power point. As for quote, sorry cannot advise at this moment, cos haven't sum up. Will get to know once everything is done.

Ok A quick update on Reno after Week 5

Lights are up and running, all Leds except the cove lighting T5 tubes

Entrance

P1020158.jpg

Holes cut in the false ceiling to run the water pipes into the toilets

COve Lights

P1020157.jpg

Living and Dining Downlights

P1020154.jpg

Room Entrance

P1020153.jpg