Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phintastic

My Humble 4Rm Hdb @ Strathmore

Have been reading for this forum with some postings seeking guidance from experts here. Well, finally decided to start a thread to keep track of the reno of my new home. Will be learning to update signature later. Below is the floorplan for my new place, rough sketch by my ID. In order to save cost, I ask him to forget about the current hype on 3D drawings since he was the same ID who did my current flat, I trust that he can do a good job.

strathmoreavefloorplan.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Great location and due to this, I am sure many will agree that COV in this area is ridiculous :furious:

anyway juz for update, COV of my place is not heaven level cash eg 80-100k that most sellers in this area are asking for. Due to the very very very original state of the flat, COV is lower than average. My current owner has a lot of stuff in the house, any experts here can advise if it is mandatory that the previous owners have to clear the house of their barang barang leaving behind only built in furniture?

I am asking because current state of my new flats practically a karang gunee store, whole house, especially living room, from floor to ceiling filled with stacks of stuff. What possible actions can I take if the house is still filled with all the stuff after completion? :unsure:

8643a497.jpg

Edited by Phintastic

My current owner has a lot of stuff in the house, any experts here can advise if it is mandatory that the previous owners have to clear the house of their barang barang leaving behind only built in furniture?

I am asking because current state of my new flats practically a karang gunee store, whole house, especially living room, from floor to ceiling filled with stacks of stuff. What possible actions can I take if the house is still filled with all the stuff after completion? :unsure:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyResaleFlatAppt?OpenDocument

Read the section on 2nd Appointment (Completion Appointment)

What Buyers Should Do Before attending the Completion Appointment

1 Inspect the resale flat to ensure that the flat is vacant and the physical condition is acceptable before taking possession of the resale flat

Since the flat is like a karang gunee store. I suggest you arranged a inspection twice, once about 3 days before to see their "progress" and the day before to ensure everything is emptied?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyResaleFlatAppt?OpenDocument

Read the section on 2nd Appointment (Completion Appointment)

Since the flat is like a karang gunee store. I suggest you arranged a inspection twice, once about 3 days before to see their "progress" and the day before to ensure everything is emptied?

Hi SR, thanks forbthe advice, hope that things will turn out well :yamseng:

Good location, no wonder all asking for high cov.

Just wonder how much they paid 11 years ago. :unsure:

If I did not remember wrongly 4 rm in the area is around 200+k for the first owners as they are enbloc relocators. 5 rm is about 70k to 100k more. Sales proceeds is high for them definitely, if they shift to lower cost area like jurong or pasir ris sacrificing convenience to town, the sellers will be cash rich :sport-smiley-004:

Welcome to RT!

Love ur hob, wish I could change as well :(

Hope ur Reno will be smooth sailing :D

Thanks hope my Reno is smooth sailing too, giving my ID very short time, I actually quite pity him. My new place has got nothing to start with, not even flooring. Haha a blessing for me actually, lower COV :sport-smiley-004: