Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If I do not use the fan w light, how do I place the light after installation of fan? Do you have any recommendations?

Rgds,

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi,

Can you recommend me ceiling fan w lights (easy to change, sufficient for heavy reading)?

Can you give me a quote: 2 common room, 1 master bedroom, 1 living room, 1 dining room?

Rgds & thks,

how much do you charge to balance 3 ceiling fans? Bought it in jb...

Hi pal,

Pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply as was overseas and just came back to SG. :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Bro,

Looking for fanco ceiling fan without remote and kdk 16 wall fan

Can you quote me the prices

Hi pal,

Pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply as was overseas and just came back to SG. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi. Pls send info on LED ceiling lights (not downlights) and fans. 11-foot ceiling. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi Bro,

Pls PM me your wall LED lights and ceiling fan (for HDB) catalogue with prices. Thanks.

Best regards,

Vinn.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi I'm looking for ceiling fan with light, or even the folding ceiling fan, can you kindly quote both fans for me please

And if you can send me some catalogues of your fans it'll be great

Hi pal,

Hi looking for DC ceiling fan. Either with or without led. For hdb, low ceiling. Can pm me catalogue and price? Thanks.

Hi pal,