Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aegis

House For Single

Hi, do u hv more and clearer pipes bending corners pics to show pls? I hv some issues on mine-pls view my blog for pics..

I had checked with 2 other plumbers n they said it's supposed to b like tat if I do not wan elbow joints.. However, I do have hv these issues 8yrs ago for my pipes. Banged head for not having the old pics..

Hope u can help! Tks alot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, do u hv more and clearer pipes bending corners pics to show pls? I hv some issues on mine-pls view my blog for pics..

I had checked with 2 other plumbers n they said it's supposed to b like tat if I do not wan elbow joints.. However, I do have hv these issues 8yrs ago for my pipes. Banged head for not having the old pics..

Hope u can help! Tks alot!

Hi angel butterfly,

I do not have the a better picture of the bend pipe as i only took 1 that is very jialiat 1 to show my ID. They have change all to elbow joint except 1 which i think i can take 1 for you tomorrow as i'm meeting the ID to discuss the progress. I will be getting them to change that 1 cos they really bend it out of shape and look very ugly. Seem the workmanship these day really CMI. :rolleyes:

Hi angel butterfly,

I do not have the a better picture of the bend pipe as i only took 1 that is very jialiat 1 to show my ID. They have change all to elbow joint except 1 which i think i can take 1 for you tomorrow as i'm meeting the ID to discuss the progress. I will be getting them to change that 1 cos they really bend it out of shape and look very ugly. Seem the workmanship these day really CMI. :rolleyes:

Tks pal! I dun wan to argue abt this issue with the contractor..I only know I do not hv this problem last time! Sigh..He did say to re bend n see though..Let's see how...

Hey Aegis, pop by my blog to see pics of my pipes so u can go n bomb yr contractor/ID too!

When there is a will, there is a way! Tell him - Always ask yrself, accept yr own b4 forcing others to accept! My contractor was dumbfounded when he saw my pics! He gonna rectify it!

Hey angelbutterfly,

Don't worry, i holding my ID 3rd payment for 3 week and coming to 1 month liao. Already told him, if he does not rectify the current issue i'm not going to release the payment. If he dare to charge me interest, i sure go small claim tribunal court to sue them. But so far they quite steady, just cannot stand their worker/subcon poor workmanship. 8|

Don't worry lah. Everything will be smooth smooth after the rectification.

May I check who will pay for the additional tiles for replacements?

Hi BuyNow7, confirm the money will not come from me. They have to fork out their own money for it because this is their worker workmanship issue.

Hi,

I just bought a resale with layout almost identical to yours. I am also thinking about merging the two bathrooms, can you show more pictures of the completed bathroom when it's done?

Edited by rainingdogs

Hi,

I just bought a resale with layout almost identical to yours. I am also thinking about merging the two bathrooms, can you show more pictures of the completed bathroom when it's done?

Hi rainingdogs, i will try to take the picture when it's done. Not sure when will be finish since my reno came to a halt due to rectification in progress now, but well 1 of the major issue is resolve last week which is the flowing of water in the kitchen area. Now the water will go straight to drainage hole instead of other places in the kitchen. :D

Hi rainingdogs, i will try to take the picture when it's done. Not sure when will be finish since my reno came to a halt due to rectification in progress now, but well 1 of the major issue is resolve last week which is the flowing of water in the kitchen area. Now the water will go straight to drainage hole instead of other places in the kitchen. :D

Thanks aegis. Hope your reno will be completed smoothly soon! Looking forward to the final pictures of the whole place too.

Hi all, really been a month since i update. My house still under renovation and it's coming to 3 month liao. :rolleyes: Now quite close to hand over except some minor rectification works. Here is some of the pic i took over the week and last night while fixing the lan point. :sport-smiley-004:

DSC01814b.jpg

Kitchen cabinet without the solid top

DSC01869b.jpg

Parts of the cabinet with solid top and half fix hob.

DSC01852b.jpg

Tempered glass wall and glass door fixed, but i have asked the ID to change the glass wall as the glass did not sit fully in the C bracket. Look like anytime can fall off.

DSC01856b.jpg

Light in the living room.

DSC01861b.jpg

Picture of my windows grill, bifold door and air con in my master bed room.

DSC01849b.jpg

Testing lan point to label it.

DSC01851b.jpg

All my lan point gather at the common room.

DSC01871b.jpg

After fix up the lan point face plate. My switch are using MK instead of Legrand.

DSC01873b.jpg

Another shot of the switches and lan point.

DSC01876b.jpg

After fix up in the common room.

Will update again. :yamseng:

i thought you've given up updating here.... phew. still looking forward to see more pictures (toilet's please~~~). that is really many lan points. hmm... i actually didn't think of laying lan cables, thinking of just wireless all the way. but i think in the near future, it'll be fibre all the way... just too ex for now.

i thought you've given up updating here.... phew. still looking forward to see more pictures (toilet's please~~~). that is really many lan points. hmm... i actually didn't think of laying lan cables, thinking of just wireless all the way. but i think in the near future, it'll be fibre all the way... just too ex for now.

The lack of update is because all waiting for the rectification works. For the toilet i really need to use Wide angle lens to capture it as my toilet is very cramp. :sport-smiley-004: My house will be wireless too, but that is for ipad or notebook for moving around. For downloading and playing game, physical network cable is still the way. For fibre internet, you still need lan point as the fibre is only from ISP to your house Fibre modem which after will be lan cable to your PC or via wireless.