Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Hommage... Any Comment?

Hi Aidygirl, thanks for the comments. I took a look their their website and quite like the modern design they have. Before reading the tread, was still thinking that it could be more expensive than other stores. Will definately find some time to visit their store.

Am shopping for sofa, dinning tables..

Hihi edmund... Can check out www.justenjoylife.com.... Mght have sth you want.... Let me know it goes for hommage!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

THUMBS UP for Hommage.

After scouring RT, we've decided to only buy our furniture from reputable companies (after all the horror stories, we're trying to avoid certain shops) so we decided to check out Hommage Lifestyle.

Eric attended to us and sat down with us for close to 1 1/2 hours (and this was on a Saturday and there were MANY people in the showroom no less). He is extremely patient, sincere, knowledgeable and we have nothing bad to say about him. No pushy sales attitude on display at all and we will 100% be getting our furniture from here.

We havn't bought yet because we've narrowed our shortlist down to around 2-3 items of each piece of furniture so we've informed Eric that we want to go back to think about it, discuss again, take final measurements before placing our deposits.

I will most certainly be recommending HL & Eric to my family members from now on. :good:

hihi... i wonder... buy from catalogue everyone ok? why ah? but i ask ppl buy online no reply....

good furniture seller is:

1. good service?

2. what else?

think good evaluate for everyone learn

Hi tailgas,

Have you been to their showroom before? Actually before I visited their showroom, I don have much expectation. I thought it's only a small shop with minimum display and mainly select from catalogue. but I was surprise! Their showroom is quite big and they do have display. But if you don like their display design, you can ask them for their catalogue to select other design.

I was surprise with their range of products they sell. They not only sell Bryght products but also designer chair like Pasha chair, Eamas chair...Price is reasonable. At least I can see and feel the physical stuffs before purchasing. Most importantly, got after sales service.

Buying online is a risk to me.