Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charma97

Aimin Acupuncture

oo.. I'm not doing selling here hor.. just to share only. :unsure:

Nope. My hubby is maintaing the weight now.. but he still got to continue to lose some weight as he is really really over weight.. he was abt 110kgs abt 3 mths back & now he is abt 98kgs.. :(

Opp.. it;s not like those extrim or slimspa kind of concept lor.. It is a health supplements with slimming effects. Got to mention again, all ingredients r vegetable & fruits extracts only. They do hv others with other effects too & all comes in 60 tablets per bottle. In fact my whole family r taking their health supplements now.. :D

Hi Irene.. i read with interest on these health supplemnents... can you give me the contact info for these stuff from, im trying hard to loose weight here... :( appreciate yr reply via email. thanks. nimmi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i know some what good about acupuncture..It is a system of medicine which is used in the restoration and maintenance of health and prevention of disease. It has been practiced in China and the Orient for at least 5000 years. Chinese medicine holds that any illness or symptom, whether traumatic (a broken finger, sprained ankle), a headache, addictions, indigestion, chronic (osteoporosis, arthritis, life), or emotional (depression, anxiety) is an imbalance in the person's energy.tampa acupuncture

Edited by cutecub00