Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pls PM me the LED contact.

Where did you buy your toilet accessories and Rain shower? Can PM me as well. Thanks !

It's been a long while since I log on to renotalk again :rolleyes: Not sure if you still need it but PM sent....

Hi Centrino,

Just want to check if your faucets are working well so far? Am planning to order from them soon and would like some feedback from you again after months of using it! Many thanks!

Hi Centrino,

Just want to check if your faucets are working well so far? Am planning to order from them soon and would like some feedback from you again after months of using it! Many thanks!

So far so good :thumbs up:

Hi Centrino,

Could you share your experience with Elite mover? If they're good, please pm me the contact.

Thanks!

In my opinion they are good. Couple of my friends used them after me....

May i know where did u you buy marrakesh bed frame?

Have been busy packing and getting ready for my move to the new place so have not been updating the T-blog. Let me do a quick update. Last few days I have received delivery of furnitures from Cellini, Atwood and Piccolo House.

a0591d41.jpgDinning chairs from Cellini7933f798.jpgBar counter

1fc6317f.jpg86cb983c.jpgMarrakesh bed frame

057274de.jpgSwift recliner

Hi,

Can I have the contact for led strips.

May I know where u get the lightings, also wat material is ur kitchen cabinet door, is it laminate?

Hi,

Can I have the contact for led strips.

May I know where u get the lightings, also wat material is ur kitchen cabinet door, is it laminate?

PM you on the LED contact liao. Which lightings are you referring to? As for the cabinet door, it's Fomica laminate.....

PM you on the LED contact liao. Which lightings are you referring to? As for the cabinet door, it's Fomica laminate.....

Hi,

Are you able to share with me how ur curtain works? if the top got sunlight in, is it translucent that others can look thru like the night curtain? and if top/bottom is those light can come thru, its permanante, we cannot choose to close it after that?

BTW, is honeycomb blind those seem like metal strip that if not too careful will get cut?

Hi,

Are you able to share with me how ur curtain works? if the top got sunlight in, is it translucent that others can look thru like the night curtain? and if top/bottom is those light can come thru, its permanante, we cannot choose to close it after that?

BTW, is honeycomb blind those seem like metal strip that if not too careful will get cut?

You can actually have the options for either 2 similar materials for top and bottom, or only bottom blind without top, or top translucent and bottom black-out...... For my case, I chose only bottom blind without top as I want full light to come in and only blocking out the view of people on the ground.

The blind is made of paper like material....not metal strip.