Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

Hi Centrino2,

Can i have the link to your led cove light too?

Been thinking of having led lights for the whole house including dining area. Warm white lights usually produce alot of heat after a while and makes the area hot.

Many thanks in advance!

PM liao. Note that the LED strip will not be as bright as T5 or LED downlight....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha bro,

Your u can earn some referral fee~hee :rolleyes:

I think i would consider getting more LED bulbs who i dono where to start with...

How to differentiate what "Watt" of bulb im getting where it able to brighten up common room with 4 bulbs under the false ceiling? hmm challenging task~ :sport-smiley-004:

haha bro,

Your u can earn some referral fee~hee :rolleyes:

I think i would consider getting more LED bulbs who i dono where to start with...

How to differentiate what "Watt" of bulb im getting where it able to brighten up common room with 4 bulbs under the false ceiling? hmm challenging task~ :sport-smiley-004:

Yo bro

We don't talk about making money here ok.....it's purely for sharing lobangs..... :furious:

My knowledge on lightings is really "pte ltd company". You can actually buy LED bulbs from Sophia or other Ailexpress vendors. My understanding is that u can get higher wattage for E27 holders. But not sure what connectors u will be using for your downlights, PLC or E27? I have installed a chandelier for my daughter’s room with 6 x E14 (10W) light holders and feel that the brightness is just ok....not very bright.....

You know what that means bro? You got good taste!!!

Thanks Matrox ;) Actually I didn't know beforehand that 1 of the original design actually won a reddot design award :good:

My electrician (BJ) sent me the below photo after he installed the new LED strip that I have purchased. I have requested him to install the new strip together with the old one in the same trunking as I prefer it to be brighter. From the photo, you can easily tell that the lower LED strip is the new one as it's brighter. BJ told me that comparing them the new LED strip seems about 50% brighter than the old one.

f29c038f.jpg

BJ installed the Eubiq strip (nicely done :good: ) as well in the kitchen against the newly installed black glass backsplash.....looking at the reflection from the backsplash, now I can comb my hair while cooking instant noodle :rolleyes:

5cd6a103.jpg38a80618.jpgb5b9a1d7.jpg

@centrino2,

Uhh im having the same concept as u doing a full length black backslash

Cant see your led strips leh~

And can i know what is the silver thingy? interesting~ wall plug?

If yes i need lots of those~

1) rice cooker

2) blander

3) toaster

4) Nespresso

5) Mixer

:rolleyes:

@centrino2,

Uhh im having the same concept as u doing a full length black backslash

Cant see your led strips leh~

And can i know what is the silver thingy? interesting~ wall plug?

If yes i need lots of those~

1) rice cooker

2) blander

3) toaster

4) Nespresso

5) Mixer

:rolleyes:

Yo Terence

The "silver thingy" is called Eubiq and u can get more information at http://www.eubiq.com/. The strip comes in various length based on your requirement and u can attached plugs, lights etc along the strip. The strip that I bought is 1m.IMG_1326.jpg

As for the LED strip, I have the carpenter made a groove under the top cabinet to hide the strip in. I have the below photo taken with only the LED switched at night.....

65580212.jpg

Yo Terence

The "silver thingy" is called Eubiq and u can get more information at http://www.eubiq.com/. The strip comes in various length based on your requirement and u can attached plugs, lights etc along the strip. The strip that I bought is 1m.IMG_1326.jpg

As for the LED strip, I have the carpenter made a groove under the top cabinet to hide the strip in. I have the below photo taken with only the LED switched at night.....

65580212.jpg

Is this the brighter strip for the kitchen? if yes then looks bright enough....if this is the old strip....then OMG the new strip is going to be very bright.....

Is this the brighter strip for the kitchen? if yes then looks bright enough....if this is the old strip....then OMG the new strip is going to be very bright.....

Old strip....still think that it's not bright enough lo :unsure:

Bro

I was laughing when I read your below comment, and I hope I am not laughing at myself lor ;)

Old strip....still think that it's not bright enough lo :unsure: