Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
techaview

5 Room Hdb At City Fringe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think a trip to ikea will be ideal to get all the different selection of light bulb. Last i went there they have a display of all the light bulbs of different shape and brightness where we can do the testing by a press of button on the shelf, much like shopping for light bulb for car head light at autobacs if you get what i means!

yap know what ya referring too at autobacs. i guess have to strike a balance between brightness and design that suits your pendant light. :thumbs up:

*requesting for more piktures too!

I am not too sure about the heat trapped but our toilet is facing the afternoon sun and for my usage after the afternoon sun, it is not hot at all... Probably it could be due to that i have not installed any water heater inside the toilet.

Hey thanks! Great to see your house done up so nicely yamseng.gif

Kitchen done up some far.... Necessity stuffs like kettle pot, cutlery and gas stove has to be up first... If not no water and no food to eat..... hehe :dancingqueen:

Come weekend has to dismantle the washing machine and the microwave brought over from old place for cleaning.... oh ya am still waiting for the wall organizer for mop and broom to be delivered from amazon. Will continue to post once up.

Black and white series

P1050200.jpg

P1050199-1.jpg

P1050206.jpg

P1050203.jpg

Edited by techaview

P1050234.jpg

Stove with grill plate. can't wait to grill seafood and beef!

P1050224.jpg

Nespresso machine. Not supposed to be here will be in the dining area for guest but still can't managed to get a side board table of our choice... the search continue :rolleyes:

P1050197-1.png

The island hood and the song cho dish drainer....

P1050216.jpg

Last but not least the dual head tap from wholesale faucet that i reckon is the best deal in my kitchen!! The spray is powerful to wash all the dirt from the leftover stain from plates!

Edited by techaview

Can see your name and your wife's name on the fridge. :)

Is your island hood expensive? Looks v futuristic.

Thanks for reminding... masked off already... :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway got my island hood at mayer sale. Ard 1K....

Edited by techaview

P1050234.jpg

Stove with grill plate. can't wait to grill seafood and beef!

P1050224.jpg

Nespresso machine. Not supposed to be here will be in the dining area for guest but still can't managed to get a side board table of our choice... the search continue :rolleyes:

P1050197-1.png

The island hood and the song cho dish drainer....

P1050216.jpg

Last but not least the dual head tap from wholesale faucet that i reckon is the best deal in my kitchen!! The spray is powerful to wash all the dirt from the leftover stain from plates!

can help to measure the height of the top rack for the dishrack?

It is adjustable. At present, i mounted it at rought 1.8m from the ground..

thanks for the measurements.

1.8m my wife will kill me :sport-smiley-004:

thanks for the measurements.

1.8m my wife will kill me :sport-smiley-004:

haha that is what i told my wife too..... Ask her to use the lower deck instead. I will settle the upper deck hehe :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Well done bro!!! More pics of other areas leh... :sport-smiley-004:

thanks! Currently only these area are completed. Living and dining area are still quite messy as works are still ongoing. We still have a lot of unpacking to do and some furniture are not bought yet!!

Today a parcel arrive from amazon... It's chrome station that i have ordered. Without delay quickly fix it up. The instruction menu not very clear, took me a while to figure it up. End product is shiok and very convenient for holding toothbrush and toothpaste. No more fussy placement of them anyway!

P1050239.jpg

P1050240.jpg

BTW i ordered two and realized that one of them is unsuitable to be placed onto my cement screed wall as the holding mechanism is using suction and cement is not suitable for that. Anyone want to take over let me know and we can make some agreement on price..... thanks

P1050241.jpg

Package in box..... unopened