Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zero

Hob & Hood, Oven, Heater, Fridge, Washing Machine, Etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Jas,

Thank you for the comment.

Not sure if u have gotten the set from me yet. But rest assured that everything is brand new with local warranty. Its is not display, refurbished or used set.

Its brand new, box intact, else, I will get another set for u.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jerome

I alway believe a retailer who is Honest, with good pricing & good after sale service will alway go far. Keep it up. Cheer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Milliewalker,

Nobody owe anyone a living to be obligated to provide the cheapest price to anyone. It's an open market. If you don't like to deal with zero, bring your business elsewhere. If Zero continues to provide uncompetitive pricing, his business will die out eventually. Don't need to tarnish yourself by bad-mouthing him....

Milliewalker,

I think you are not being fair to Jerome for your harsh comments. How can you comment that he is a cheater when you didnt even lose a single cent? Instead, you appear to me that you specially set up an account to tarnish his reputation (as it could be seen that your account was set up this month and you only posted 4 comments so far and mostly are harsh comments in this thread). If you are a competitor in the same trade, this is so unethical of you.

I have bought afew items from him for my new house and i'm very satisfied with his price and service. Even if I have to pay the same price or a slightly higher price, I will still get it from him due to his good after sales service. Do you think that earning $20 for an item is too much? Doesn't he need to cover fuel and labour cost for delivery? If you were him, will you do it for free? And pls, this is not a discussion thread and you should end your further commments in this thread.

Jerome, don't be too affected. I will recommend my friends to buy from you. There are many customers here who support you and speak up for you. Cheer up :)

I have recently ordered my stuff from zero and after checking out various other retailers (including *spam whose similiar rinnai hob and hood models are actually priced higher), i do find the price offered by zero to be good, mostly slightly cheaper. He even gave me a goodwill discount off the total price when I met him to pay the deposit. Just want to give an unbiased opinion.

Hi Milliewalker,

Just giving a neutral point of view, I find Zero's pricing to be competitive enough for me to have purchased a set of cooker hob and hood from him. Yes, prices may vary from shop to shop but to term Zero as cheating is totally uncalled for. He MAY have quote a pricing higher than what his competitors have offered. If potential customers are able to find cheaper pricing lower than what Zero is offering, they got an option NOT to buy from him. I dont think there have been cases of Zero cheating customers by not delivering the goods when payment is received.

One can choose to have an option of NOT buying from him if he can find cheaper pricing elsewhere. To ensure the best deals, I feel that its always best to have source around for a pricing in which suits oneself. If the pricing is not competitve, move on to another supplier.

why so serious, says pple till so jialat... relax la.

Meanwhile as a customer of zero, i gotta says his prices are mostly competitive. I did compare it with GAB, Kong Tai, Maximum Credit, MegaDiscount etc.. and he was able to match most of them, if not slightly lower abit.

He was able to offer his best price and response was fast so end up i gotta most of my electrical appliances from him. Delivery was also prompt and the uncles were friendly enough to explain any doubts that i have.

LIke what herbalteh has said, he din cheat pple by not delivering their products at all. he's just merely providing another alternative for us consumers to consider nia... he din point knife to tell pple to get from him ma... so relax la.

Hi Bro,

Relax, I understand your point here in which the prices Zero have quoted to you, you have not found them to be on the cheaper side as what other dealers / supplier have quoted you, thus you have made the decision NOT to buy from him. As what I have earlier mentioned, in order to get the best deal, one need to source carefully through different suppliers to get quotes for comparison. If prices are not right or you dont feel comfortable, just give your business to other suppliers.

Its good and appreciated that you have shared your experience on the higher pricing issue that Zero have quoted you and thus, you decided to give other suppliers / dealers business. BUT, i think its unfair to say Zero have cheated forummers of their hard earned money, as Zero have delivered the products as per pricing agreed between a seller and a buyer. When the buyer decided the pricing with the reseller and have purchased the items, and got it as per agreed delivery date, if the buyer later found out that the reseller have quoted him higher, he is of course welcome to share his experiences with the rest of the pple here and may have decided that in future, he MAY not buy from him again. I dont think the seller have cheated the buyer as its a deal done and agreed by both side with the goods delivered. If its really a cheating case, then am i right to say that the buyer can make a police report against the reseller for selling him at a higher pricing than other suppliers?

Same thing here as in there are a few food courts side by side (eg. kou fu, S11...) selling same food like, eg. carrot cake. IF kou fu sells $3.00 per plate, but S11 sells $3.50 per plate. You buy from S11. Do you also tell pple that S11 cheat pple of the 50 cents?

Ok lah...no offence meant, i also not trying to protect anyone or side with anyone. ITs always best to compare pricing before purchase...thats my point of view.

I would say zero price is reasonable. I have ask him to quote a washer. The price was suprising low compare to other big shop & neighbourhood store and that include free delivery while other charge extra $30 . Of course i hope this is not a display set or a refluish set . If it is then i term it as cheat if i am not inform before purchase.

Hi Vex, herbalteh, Takeyu, Jas28 and everyone !

Thank you everyone for the support and encouraging comments.

They spur me on to continue to provide the best deal for all my clients.

For those who know me, customer satisfaction is my main priority.

Besides competitive pricing, I also strive to provide customised advice to meet your specific needs.

I am here to provide a fair option for consideration.

Should u need any product advise or anything in future, do let me know, I operate beyond the standard operating working hours. Will do my best to help.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Jerome

Homeappliances@hotmail.sg

Edited by zero

I would say zero price is reasonable. I have ask him to quote a washer. The price was suprising low compare to other big shop & neighbourhood store and that include free delivery while other charge extra $30 . Of course i hope this is not a display set or a refluish set . If it is then i term it as cheat if i am not inform before purchase.

Hi Jas,

Thank you for the comment.

Not sure if u have gotten the set from me yet. But rest assured that everything is brand new with local warranty. Its is not display, refurbished or used set.

Its brand new, box intact, else, I will get another set for u.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jerome

Edited by Jas28

Hi Jerome,

I've found out from the respective agents themselves that they do not deal with you, thus I didn't get the stocks from you and the reason that I can think of of why you sell more expensive than other shops is because you take the stocks from them as agents do not provide you with the stock. This is what Mage Discount Store and Parisilk sales person told me, telling me that you take stocks from them like Samsung, Bosch, etc appliances and in turn sell back to netizens overhere and in turn be a middleman and earn $20-$50 per piece. And true enough, when I got your quotes, it's $20-$50 higher than Parisilk, Kong tai etc. I understand that you can offer competitive quotes but why squeeze every $20-$50 from per piece items from people who come into this forum to actually find out cheap shops in SG so that they can save every penny from that bomb that tha new house renovation has costed!

Hi Bro,

Relax, I understand your point here in which the prices Zero have quoted to you, you have not found them to be on the cheaper side as what other dealers / supplier have quoted you, thus you have made the decision NOT to buy from him. As what I have earlier mentioned, in order to get the best deal, one need to source carefully through different suppliers to get quotes for comparison. If prices are not right or you dont feel comfortable, just give your business to other suppliers.

Its good and appreciated that you have shared your experience on the higher pricing issue that Zero have quoted you and thus, you decided to give other suppliers / dealers business. BUT, i think its unfair to say Zero have cheated forummers of their hard earned money, as Zero have delivered the products as per pricing agreed between a seller and a buyer. When the buyer decided the pricing with the reseller and have purchased the items, and got it as per agreed delivery date, if the buyer later found out that the reseller have quoted him higher, he is of course welcome to share his experiences with the rest of the pple here and may have decided that in future, he MAY not buy from him again. I dont think the seller have cheated the buyer as its a deal done and agreed by both side with the goods delivered. If its really a cheating case, then am i right to say that the buyer can make a police report against the reseller for selling him at a higher pricing than other suppliers?

Same thing here as in there are a few food courts side by side (eg. kou fu, S11...) selling same food like, eg. carrot cake. IF kou fu sells $3.00 per plate, but S11 sells $3.50 per plate. You buy from S11. Do you also tell pple that S11 cheat pple of the 50 cents?

Ok lah...no offence meant, i also not trying to protect anyone or side with anyone. ITs always best to compare pricing before purchase...thats my point of view.

Hi Jerome,

I've found out from the respective agents themselves that they do not deal with you, thus I didn't get the stocks from you and the reason that I can think of of why you sell more expensive than other shops is because you take the stocks from them as agents do not provide you with the stock. This is what Mage Discount Store and Parisilk sales person told me, telling me that you take stocks from them like Samsung, Bosch, etc appliances and in turn sell back to netizens overhere and in turn be a middleman and earn $20-$50 per piece. And true enough, when I got your quotes, it's $20-$50 higher than Parisilk, Kong tai etc. I understand that you can offer competitive quotes but why squeeze every $20-$50 from per piece items from people who come into this forum to actually find out cheap shops in SG so that they can save every penny from that bomb that tha new house renovation has costed!

why so serious, says pple till so jialat... relax la.

Meanwhile as a customer of zero, i gotta says his prices are mostly competitive. I did compare it with GAB, Kong Tai, Maximum Credit, MegaDiscount etc.. and he was able to match most of them, if not slightly lower abit.

He was able to offer his best price and response was fast so end up i gotta most of my electrical appliances from him. Delivery was also prompt and the uncles were friendly enough to explain any doubts that i have.

LIke what herbalteh has said, he din cheat pple by not delivering their products at all. he's just merely providing another alternative for us consumers to consider nia... he din point knife to tell pple to get from him ma... so relax la.

Hi Jerome,

Hi Milliewalker,

Just giving a neutral point of view, I find Zero's pricing to be competitive enough for me to have purchased a set of cooker hob and hood from him. Yes, prices may vary from shop to shop but to term Zero as cheating is totally uncalled for. He MAY have quote a pricing higher than what his competitors have offered. If potential customers are able to find cheaper pricing lower than what Zero is offering, they got an option NOT to buy from him. I dont think there have been cases of Zero cheating customers by not delivering the goods when payment is received.

One can choose to have an option of NOT buying from him if he can find cheaper pricing elsewhere. To ensure the best deals, I feel that its always best to have source around for a pricing in which suits oneself. If the pricing is not competitve, move on to another supplier.

I have recently ordered my stuff from zero and after checking out various other retailers (including *spam whose similiar rinnai hob and hood models are actually priced higher), i do find the price offered by zero to be good, mostly slightly cheaper. He even gave me a goodwill discount off the total price when I met him to pay the deposit. Just want to give an unbiased opinion.

Hey Jerome,

I find that your prices are more expensive by $20-50 dollars per piece item compared to Mega Discount Store, Goh Ah Bee, Everjoint, Kong Tai, Parisilk and Harvey Norman. All the shops that I've listed can match all your prices and even go lower than your prices, especially Kong Tai, Everjoint and Parisilk, when I show them the price you offer me, I got much lower quotes from them.

Just my penny of thoughts after sourcing out prices from the other shops and compared to this forum.

Though I've already bought all my stuffs from them, I hope you can do better to improve your prices next time and don't cheat forumers who came here to seek for renovation advices. Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to clarify your queries, all this might be a misunderstanding.

Can I know what are the items I quoted you? And what are the prices others quoted u?

Thus far, I believed my prices are competitive enough.

Hope to get ur reply asap to resolve this misunderstanding.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jerome

Hey Jerome,

I find that your prices are more expensive by $20-50 dollars per piece item compared to Mega Discount Store, Goh Ah Bee, Everjoint, Kong Tai, Parisilk and Harvey Norman. All the shops that I've listed can match all your prices and even go lower than your prices, especially Kong Tai, Everjoint and Parisilk, when I show them the price you offer me, I got much lower quotes from them.

Just my penny of thoughts after sourcing out prices from the other shops and compared to this forum.

Though I've already bought all my stuffs from them, I hope you can do better to improve your prices next time and don't cheat forumers who came here to seek for renovation advices. Thanks.

SMS / Whatsapp / Email for fast response.

Regards,

Jerome

homeappliances@hotmail.sg

Edited by zero