Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zlia

My Country Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh dear... wat happen to all our posts? How come all the various country homes posting now all merged into Xiaobudian's T-blog?

Could it be the moderator tink all the posts are similar about country homes, so lump together? But then, not fair to lump together with Xiaobudian's t-Blog leh. So strange.

Hi Xiaobudian,

Have you started using your new kitchen already? Any issues with peeling paint? Cos I scared will kena same problem as Countrylover.

Btw, how's the Teka hob and hood? Is it good? Cos I tried to get reviews on this but seems like not much people using Teka brand. Mostly getting Rinnai or other european brands. Thanks for your advises.

Edited by KittyJems

How ur reno coming? Kitty jems? Nv heard fr u for sometime..

Hi Xiaobudian,

Thanks for asking. I've been busy preparing for X'mas and getting stuffs for my house reno so not much time to post. My renos starting on 27 Dec. Can't wait to get it all settled before CNY. Will post some pics and updates once it starts. :good:

I went to Cottage Craft and Forest for quotation, after more than one week still no news. However, I went to Country Concept and Visual Furniture, they are able to give me the quotation on the spot. How long does IDs take to provide quotation?