Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PoppyLove

Our Adventure

I am also interested! U can add me to the list of potential buyers!! :good:

i want also, pls pm me the address.

By the way, can i check with u,

1) are there any issue in bringing the lights over?

2) the voltage and the socket 2-pin or 3-pin) of the lighting, any issue with that?

THanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lol... Good things are meant to be shared :) I'm more than delighted to share good deals with all of you :)

Yo, got the address from yr previous post. thanks a million.

I love the idea of chartering a bus there!! pls include me if u guys / gals are going :)

haha yeah ...

Imagine that, one small bus with all serious buyer heading to the shop with desire "Floor-plan" of lighting :sport-smiley-004:

The boss will think "wow" so many customer..and they will be shock to see us there :P

Dont forget with such a crowd, the bosses there definitely will give good discount ~

Uhh..im starting to think of having LED's for the whole house now yay~ :sport-smiley-018:

win win situation~ :) Boss earn, consumer happy~

Therefore, PuppyLove, u got to preamp the owner else he/she will freak out~ :yamseng:

haha yeah ...

Imagine that, one small bus with all serious buyer heading to the shop with desire "Floor-plan" of lighting :sport-smiley-004:

The boss will think "wow" so many customer..and they will be shock to see us there :P

Dont forget with such a crowd, the bosses there definitely will give good discount ~

Uhh..im starting to think of having LED's for the whole house now yay~ :sport-smiley-018:

Therefore, PuppyLove, u got to preamp the owner else he/she will freak out~ :yamseng:

Sounds like a brilliant idea!!! :good:

haha yeah...btw, im not familiar how to get to the place...

mind to share...

i have no idea what is the budget i should allocate for the lights too~

is $1k enough to purchase everything there?

Yesterday was hubby's 2nd off day. We met up with our contractor @ Soon Bee Huat to select tiles for kitchen floor, toilets and living room. We had decided to use parquet for our balcony. So skip the tiles :)

Our bathroom tiles...

toilettiles.jpg

We managed to get our contractor to let us have this Italian tile for our kitchen and service balcony without any top up :P So from $3.50, we got this $5.80 tile :D We're one elated couple :sport-smiley-018:

kitchen.jpg

After 4 hours at SBH, we went to IMM for lunch. After we got ourselves recharged, we went looking for aircon. We finally settle for...

system3-1.jpg

Lowest energy consumption among all inverter aircons. Costs us only $2588 nett.

Our next hunt will be bedroom doors and mattress :)

haha yeah ...

Hihi me wud like to join in too :good:

These are the things I managed to get yesterday. And I looooove it!

Orange teacups, saucers and dessert plates.

teacups.jpg

Serving bowl for rice or fried noodles.

1.jpg

Cupcakes, cakes, fingerfoods and all kinds of desserts.

tiered.jpg

Trays for chocolates and sweets for the kids.

3s.jpg

haha yeah...btw, im not familiar how to get to the place...

mind to share...

i have no idea what is the budget i should allocate for the lights too~

is $1k enough to purchase everything there?

It all depends on how much you spend on a light. But I will say SGD$1k is fine :-)

Coz the store gives further 10% off when you shop RM1000 :-) But bear in mind, those lights with NETT, no discount. But I dun find it an issue coz they have many other lights and even if i choose the nett priced lights, it's in RM and still way cheaper :)

The directions, I will ask my hubby and will update u k :-) I am also going to find a store somewhere there. Hubby's colleague said he got his LED downlights at RM30 each (complete set). Once I find the store, I will update everyone :)

It all depends on how much you spend on a light. But I will say SGD$1k is fine :-)

Coz the store gives further 10% off when you shop RM1000 :-) But bear in mind, those lights with NETT, no discount. But I dun find it an issue coz they have many other lights and even if i choose the nett priced lights, it's in RM and still way cheaper :)

The directions, I will ask my hubby and will update u k :-) I am also going to find a store somewhere there. Hubby's colleague said he got his LED downlights at RM30 each (complete set). Once I find the store, I will update everyone :)

Dear sis, thanks for ur info. btw does the shop accept visa or cash only?

Dear sis, thanks for ur info. btw does the shop accept visa or cash only?

Dear mango13,

yes they do accept Visa & Mastercard :) I paid using my debit card. I dun feel comfortable bring too much cash with me in JB :P

Dear mango13,

yes they do accept Visa & Mastercard :) I paid using my debit card. I dun feel comfortable bring too much cash with me in JB :P

Yup me too. btw u love baking? u had purchased all the nice household utensils :good:

Yup me too. btw u love baking? u had purchased all the nice household utensils :good:

Kind of :P

I love having my mom and sisters and friends over for dinner and movie nights :) And I'm particular about presentation :P hehehehehe

Prolly coz I literally grew up seeing my mom giving attention to such details :-) She always tell me when we invite ppl over for lunch or dinner, even if ur own siblings, we must always give attention to these details. Creates a warm atmosphere to the guests. It makes me happy when my guests are enjoying their food :sport-smiley-018:

Hi PoppyLove,

Thanks for all the support...

Phew was headache went to Jalan Besar...and went in a few light shops..

one was highly recommended by renotalk (lighting.com)

OMG...is so exp...simple stuff cost $280...better ones about ave >$450 and more....

2 light already $700+ nett price...imagine you need:

1) 2x for toilets

2) 2x rooms

3) 1x kitchen

4) 1x store room

5) 1x service balcony?

i bet u going to spend more than S$1k in Singapore...

Well....one thing im worried that we buy so many things in JB will the custom stop us..if we have a group buy gosh the van or bus going to fill up all the stocks..

And i totally have no idea how to get to Skudai... :unsure:

----------------------------------------

7 Potential buyer and counting down~:

1) w3ngal

2) angelbutterfly

3) Erwinong

4) Terencetcw

5) adrielx

6) yaolong

7) mango13

----------------------------------------

** Ohh PoppyLove u really love vintage accessories ya :D

Edited by Terencetcw

Yes Terence. My sister spent about $2k for her whole house lighting just last mth. I told her to go JB but she's just too lazy to go i guess :P

Terence, I Pm u k :)

Edited by PoppyLove