Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
remixton

Water Flowing In Pictures

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi any idea where to buy pictures / paintings of water flowing in?

I need it for my door entrance area.

Thanks in advance

Bras Baseh and opoosite shops.

Water paintings may not replace water feature. However water painting suggested Yang water vibrant energy. It is best place in living room.where water element is needed.Avoid placing the paintings facing the entrance.It signified "water flow out from the house" .

regards,

Happy Fengshuing

Thanks in advance

Hi,

You could visit Mr Yong at Yi Mei Yuan (Lucky Chinatown, 2nd floor). He has many canvas paintings, inclusive of nice framing at a reasonable price. His artistic buddha canvas potraits (large size) cost only SGD 90++, which is considered relatively cheap from my perspective given the quality.

If you are interested, please visit my thread to obtain contact details for his shop/ gallery:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41129&view=findpost&p=646659

best wishes!

Water paintings may not replace water feature. However water painting suggested Yang water vibrant energy. It is best place in living room.where water element is needed.Avoid placing the paintings facing the entrance.It signified "water flow out from the house" .

regards,

Happy Fengshuing

Don't quite understand, 'water paintings may not replace water feature'. Then why bother with the painting facing entrance?

Thanks in advance

Gauranteed you cannot get. Saw only 2D picture showing water flowing "Down", never see picture with water flowing "In".

Now go to Thailand, sure see water flowing into the houses.

thanks for everyones reply, will try bras basah and lucky chinatown.

my idea is this picture faces the main door, when i open the door, i will see this picture / painting of water flowing into the living area.

that means when i open my door from outside, I walk in, the living is on my left hand side and hence when i face the painting, the water stream flows to the left.

thanks for everyones reply, will try bras basah and lucky chinatown.

my idea is this picture faces the main door, when i open the door, i will see this picture / painting of water flowing into the living area.

that means when i open my door from outside, I walk in, the living is on my left hand side and hence when i face the painting, the water stream flows to the left.

IC. Yr idea seems coincide with LT's opinions.

Nevertheless, if can't get the ready-made, can always join this and make oil painting for your own, will keep it for life:

http://www.myartspace.com.sg/index.html

Note: I've kept 2 given paintings(customised, hand-made, one and the only one)of great sentimental value in store room for years liao. May be will put them in my coffin when i'm called home by the Lord.

IC. Yr idea seems coincide with LT's opinions.

Nevertheless, if can't get the ready-made, can always join this and make oil painting for your own, will keep it for life:

http://www.myartspace.com.sg/index.html

Note: I've kept 2 given paintings(customised, hand-made, one and the only one)of great sentimental value in store room for years liao. May be will put them in my coffin when i'm called home by the Lord.

Haha..

You are really hilarious