Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dumb

Nest In My Ceiling

The entire ceiling of my HDB flat is gypsum boards supported by wooden cross beams. On top of my ceiling is a huge nest, about 1.2m looking straight at it. The nest is located at the end of the ceiling i.e. kitchen/toilet above.

Town council and pest controller can't give confirmation of what nest is it looking from a distance somewhere in the middle of the flat which has an opening in my store room. They said it's a bird nest and not active and will revert next week to get rid of it.

Anyone knows what nest can that be? It's huge and it's like for a colony of whatever birds or insects.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The entire ceiling of my HDB flat is gypsum boards supported by wooden cross beams. On top of my ceiling is a huge nest, about 1.2m looking straight at it. The nest is located at the end of the ceiling i.e. kitchen/toilet above.

Town council and pest controller can't give confirmation of what nest is it looking from a distance somewhere in the middle of the flat which has an opening in my store room. They said it's a bird nest and not active and will revert next week to get rid of it.

Anyone knows what nest can that be? It's huge and it's like for a colony of whatever birds or insects.

Dear Dumb,

Whatever it is, just do a new false ceiling.

You wouldn't just leave it there (harmless or not), would you?

Cheers!