Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Hello there!!

I haven't gone for my first appointment (next week)but estimated date to hold my keys will be 21 Jan 2012. Excited and yet worried what I can do to change the look with minimal renovation.

I like clean, practical and functional. I also like a bit of retro look and wood furniture.

No idea yet what I want to do so just work out some layout of furniture.

First, I gotta figure out how to insert pictures.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I also posted a question under Fengshui. Initially I wanted to get the house before CNY because I wanted to invite the God of Wealth in on eve of CNY. But the earliest I can get the keys is 21 Jan 2012. What happens if 22 Jan 2012 is not a good date to open my resale house door?

I am also going to do a full fengshui audit after the first appointment so my first layout may change.

Oohh...btw, it's at Rivervale Drive.

Edited by NeoBY

I also posted a question under Fengshui. Initially I wanted to get the house before CNY because I wanted to invite the God of Wealth in on eve of CNY. But the earliest I can get the keys is 21 Jan 2012. What happens if 22 Jan 2012 is not a good date to open my resale house door?

I am also going to do a full fengshui audit after the first appointment so my first layout may change.

Oohh...btw, it's at Rivervale Drive.

Guess you have to choose a suitable date to open the door then.

For instance, my Fengshui Master mentioned to me that the day which I got the keys is not a good day so he suggested to do so on another day. Your FSM will also likely to advise on the time to open the door. ;)

since you are going to engage FS master, you can consult him/her to advise and select a good date/time for you.

Yeap, but the date is very very tight. I see what he says.

Spent about $4k++ at Star Furniture yesterday. Bought a L shaped half leather cream sofa, white rectangular coffee table, white tv console, brown/wood dining table with 2 benches and 1 King size King Koil bed.

Saw on Today's there electronics fair at Suntec Level 4 today. Price looks good.

Yeap, but the date is very very tight. I see what he says.

Spent about $4k++ at Star Furniture yesterday. Bought a L shaped half leather cream sofa, white rectangular coffee table, white tv console, brown/wood dining table with 2 benches and 1 King size King Koil bed.

Saw on Today's there electronics fair at Suntec Level 4 today. Price looks good.

You haven't planned on reno yet bought furniture already?

So will slowly plan reno later after moving in?

Oh, congratulation on having a new home.

I've got limited budget so even if I eventually plan to renovate, it's gonna be the kitchen and toilets only. Wont touch the living room and rooms.

Got a Samsung UA46D5000PM LED TV for $1299 at the Suntec Electronics Fair!!

Hi all,

I find my blog a bit haphazard :P

My link

Anyway, I got my fengshui audit so this amended floor plan is according to the fengshui recommendation.

I got this 5i at Rivervale Drive for 445k total, COV 15k. 2nd appointment will be just be CNY.

I will probably only renovate after CNY.

Edited by NeoBY

You haven't planned on reno yet bought furniture already?

So will slowly plan reno later after moving in?

Oh, congratulation on having a new home.

Hi piknik,

Not really but I roughly know what I want. And I'll only be doing the kitchen and toilets.