Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Dear peeps,

I got a quotation which I feel is quite alright. BUT I still need to cut down some portion as the quote does not include electrical works. The glaring part is: brick wall feature, tempered glass in mbr toilet and removal of wrought iron grilles (since I am getting a new set of windows w/o grilles). Anyone any suggestion?

How much do I need to set back for wc, basin, sink and toilet accessories and faucets?

presentation1d.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear peeps,

I got a quotation which I feel is quite alright. BUT I still need to cut down some portion as the quote does not include electrical works. The glaring part is: brick wall feature, tempered glass in mbr toilet and removal of wrought iron grilles (since I am getting a new set of windows w/o grilles). Anyone any suggestion?

How much do I need to set back for wc, basin, sink and toilet accessories and faucets?

i thought the quotation is a little too high. and the quotation has insufficient details. e.g designer tiles but without indication of the price range of tiles you are entitled to.

for your second question, i spend about 2.5K during a warehouse sale event, bought everything from one shop.

Dear all,

I received an email from HTL International that they are having sales on 7 Jan 2012, 10am to 4pm at 11 Gul Circle Singapore 629567. In case anyone is wondering, they make sofas http://www.htlinternational.com/

I dont have the catalogue so you may want to look out advertisement on the papers.

Dear all,

I received an email from HTL International that they are having sales on 7 Jan 2012, 10am to 4pm at 11 Gul Circle Singapore 629567. In case anyone is wondering, they make sofas http://www.htlinternational.com/

I dont have the catalogue so you may want to look out advertisement on the papers.

Hi do they have sofa bed?

no need. you can add a bracket to join the hot/cold pipes to the mixer on the outside.

if you are building a false wall, you can add a standalone mixer and rainshower mounted on the wall. it is fairly inexpensive, but you need to pay for the wall.

Wokay! Thanks!

if you don't really need the rainshower head, you can try the citygas "gas heater" + "mix + shower head" combo.

for a all-in price of 300++ it is a pretty good deal.

I thought the city gas one doesn't include the mixer? I am eyeing that but I thought it does not have the mixer. I plan to use city gas heater and for the hob.

City gas has a rain shower set promo. This is the one I thought with no mixer.

there are 2 brands for the gas heater. both come with different shower set offer.

Dear all,

Wah you just make me have an idea where i should be this coming wkend.

Been reading up on leather sofa and it seems that this place is a gd place to get gd quality leather sofas! many thanks for the heads-up!

Edited by Takeyu