Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How to have wow factor worr?? Teach!!!

then have to see what you like.... all depends on your preference. Each of us are unique and its time to show your uniqueness unto the home you decide to build.

how come uncle become a youngster.... :sport-smiley-004:

aheemmm... someone so thick skin. when did you use the word "zhng"??

I have some ideas for the mbr bathroom cos I feel it's quite abrupt on the transition from the white wall tile to the black feature tile. Give me some opinion(s)??

1. A full wall of the black tiles on the basin side. Then extend the floor tiles as 2 vertical columns up to the bath faucet to form a feature. The vanity top will still be the white wall tile.

2. A full wall of the black tiles on the basin side. The vanity top will still be the white wall tile. Then from the basin side, extend a horizontal line across the whole bathroom using the black tile

3. The black tile on bath side remains. But extend a horizontal line across the whole bathroom using the black tile

4. Use the black tile to create a design across the whole toilet instead of a feature for the bath area

I have some ideas for the mbr bathroom cos I feel it's quite abrupt on the transition from the white wall tile to the black feature tile. Give me some opinion(s)??

1. A full wall of the black tiles on the basin side. Then extend the floor tiles as 2 vertical columns up to the bath faucet to form a feature. The vanity top will still be the white wall tile.

2. A full wall of the black tiles on the basin side. The vanity top will still be the white wall tile. Then from the basin side, extend a horizontal line across the whole bathroom using the black tile

3. The black tile on bath side remains. But extend a horizontal line across the whole bathroom using the black tile

4. Use the black tile to create a design across the whole toilet instead of a feature for the bath area

what you can do is use a white piece of paper, then colour boxes in black then you can see clearly... for me, i keep on drawing and drawing too until i decided my current design. hahaha...

excited to see ur actual pix after renovation. U r lucky to buy a house that doesn't require much renovation with a low COV. My COV is $55k and i have to change everything.