Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone knows cheaper and good air con serviceman? I need 1 for my aircon. I was quoted $90 for 1 pc which means $270 for 3 air con in the house.

These are my kitchen tiles. Front one is for the area above kitchen cabinet (I am not using tempered glass backsplash or aluminium). I am a bit worried how it will turn out as it is quite "bright". Another concern is the cleaning.

Centre one is for the wall and last one is for the floor. The reason for choosing a floor tile with brown hint so as to have a floor from the living room as I am not changing the living room tiles.

img2012011400250.jpg

Decided to change the gold tile based on fsm advice. Maybe choose those glossy red bubbles design.

anyone knows cheaper and good air con serviceman? I need 1 for my aircon. I was quoted $90 for 1 pc which means $270 for 3 air con in the house.

Hey NeoBY, u can try mine. But not sure e current condition of ur aircon units, so might differ from my last round of general servicing which is ard $60 for 2 units (not sure if tts e mkt rate) in my 2 bedroom. Maybe ur $90 is those thorough chemical cleaning? Anyway will pm u e contact, u can give a call and ask! :yamseng:

if you are enquiring for the current aircon in your new place, maybe it is worthwhile to do one "heavy duty chemical cleaning". should cost more than a normal service, which is about $30 per unit. also get tech to do a throughout check if possible, e.g. coolant gas level (will help to indicate if you have any leaking problem)

the aircon tech will always quote by unit. tell them to give you package price, else you threaten to get them to come 3 separate trips to clean one a/c each time.

The first one quoted me 90 ea and he does not do chemical wash. Said chemical wash will spoil aircon.

Purplefairy's contact quoted me 75 for general servicing of 3 aircon. Chemical washing 110 ea.

I am still undecided.

BTW, I also got quoted $130 to change main door lock (Type C1) and $165 to change gate lock (Type M2). Reasonable?

The first one quoted me 90 ea and he does not do chemical wash. Said chemical wash will spoil aircon.

Purplefairy's contact quoted me 75 for general servicing of 3 aircon. Chemical washing 110 ea.

I am still undecided.

BTW, I also got quoted $130 to change main door lock (Type C1) and $165 to change gate lock (Type M2). Reasonable?

dunno the market rate. i got my contractor to change it...and i complain he did not do a good job. lol.

main door lock is like a 1-2 hr job. gate is shorter. you can take a guess whether it is cheap or not based on the labor charges. you can try the place selling locks if they had handyman to recommend.