Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

dun install. buy new one. if you regret later, it will cost you more in terms of time and money.

if you need convincing, come to my place and see/hear for yourself....lol.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

if you need convincing, come to my place and see/hear for yourself....lol.

You mean you are using the same lights?? Ok, maybe I get a new one.

eh, getzski, i thought you are using the 3 light bulbs in a S-shaped.

Chling gave me a contact for the white door knob.

Yiap Heng Chong Hardware Pte Ltd

A pity they dont have stock and they don't know when it's coming :(

Oh no, i was too late. Gotten the contact from chling weeks ago but was thinking to go down next month (reno starts next month).

Now i dun know whereelse to get the white door knob. If you found one can let me know also pls. TIA :yamseng:

My partner went down to the shop today. We got 3 white knobs from them, including one used for display. They dont have stock anymore. Why they have the white knobs is because they had a customer who ordered a huge stock and they have remaining stock in the store.

They don't know if they will have stock in future. I tried quite a number of hardware shops but cannot find. I was told there is a shop in Plaza Singapura but it's like 50++++ per set.

My partner went down to the shop today. We got 3 white knobs from them, including one used for display. They dont have stock anymore. Why they have the white knobs is because they had a customer who ordered a huge stock and they have remaining stock in the store.

They don't know if they will have stock in future. I tried quite a number of hardware shops but cannot find. I was told there is a shop in Plaza Singapura but it's like 50++++ per set.

Na..$50 is too much for a door knob. I might as well get a cheap one and FIY by painting it white. :yamseng:

Anyone does general blessing of the house and people after renovation? I am thinking of doing one.

for me, i did... cos i am christian so just get my leader to pray for blessing on the house.

eh, getzski, i thought you are using the 3 light bulbs in a S-shaped.

yes. that was for the kitchen. i also have the same one that BY bought in the "storeroom".

Na..$50 is too much for a door knob. I might as well get a cheap one and FIY by painting it white. :yamseng:

very troublesome to spray paint. and you need 2 days to really let the paint dry.

the one is got is from a shop in Sim Lim Tower (not square). i think i saw red, white and green there. it is a spanish brand Vesa if i recall correctly. the shop owner said Vesa is a "higher" brand as compared to Yale.

yes. that was for the kitchen. i also have the same one that BY bought in the "storeroom".

oh i see.... at least yours is in store room. imagine she wanting to put it in kitchen.

Alamak!! Lazy to return. Think I just grab from Ikea.

ikea got nice kitchen lights....but......they are diffused lights....so if you need them bright, reconsider.