Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Dont know why I didnt post pic of my original kitchen since the bulk of the renovation work is there.

img2012021500381.jpg

img2012021500383.jpg

These are the pipes behind the wall which is to be hacked away to bring in more light and perhaps flow of the kitchen

img2012021500382.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This was what greeted me this morning at 9am. hahahaha....that's not the password though

img2012021500380.jpg

Wah, at least align the number laa.... Easier to buy 4D.... hehehe....

i had a 42" in my room when i was staying in 3 room flat. then now, my room is 55". it was not by choice cos no brands have 60" LED when i wanted to buy my tv. :furious:

I'm contemplating of moving my existing 40" TV into the room and get a new 55" for the living room. I hope the 40" TV would spoil so that I have excuse to buy a new one buy still going strong leh.... :bangwall:

Wah, at least align the number laa.... Easier to buy 4D.... hehehe....

oohhh...hahaha....almost strike 2nd prize for door unit no last week...number "run"

Hope?? How to hope? whack it lah!! then spoil liao

Mai laa... Phak sng.... but if it spoit by itself, that's another story.... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, Hi...

Just drop by to say Hello!!

I will keep April month free for visiting you when your house is ready!

Keep yourself free in May also hor.... Mine shall be next.... :rolleyes:

May_dream, you too....

Edited by beluga

Forgot to post this..I think is a bit long considering the works. But as long as it's properly done, I dont mind it taking a bit more time.

renoschedule.jpg

I seriously don't know where this company got my contact from. I think it's Renotalk here. But I have told them before to exclude me from their contact list. A bit irritating I would say.

Years 2012

Dragon Promotion

Dear customers,

The Ruler Group is a Singapore based interior design firm with more than 10 years of experience. We specialize in designing for residential homes, landed properties & commercial spaces. The Ruler Group has established a reputation for creating elegant, modern classic interiors for clients in the Singapore. We have the team that stays with your project all the way - from original sketches, through implementation, to final presentation and showcasing.

Exclusive promotion for year 2012, which you will be enjoying $1000 cash in our contract and we will give you an entitlement extra $1000 for you to buy the toilet accessories/ living accessories (Lucky Khoon), if you sign any of our promotion packages. For more information please visit our website - Info@therulergroup.com or visit our showroom to discuss on your requirements and view the range of material, furniture and color scheme available in our one stop renovation Centre at Joo Chiat place No.19, or call our office number- 64400969.

I'm contemplating of moving my existing 40" TV into the room and get a new 55" for the living room. I hope the 40" TV would spoil so that I have excuse to buy a new one buy still going strong leh.... :bangwall:

no need whack.. GIVE ME lor..haahhahahaaha...see,, i help u clear the spot and u got reason buy new one! HAHHAHHAHA

Forgot to post this..I think is a bit long considering the works. But as long as it's properly done, I dont mind it taking a bit more time.

renoschedule.jpg

wah...ur schedule quite long hor...mine only one single across. I think my completion will be much earlier than scheduled.

renoschedule.jpg

6 weeks schedule, quite ok. Seem like doing a lot leh.