Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah, so many days I didn't come to renotalk n so much happened! Good that you have your renovation started.. Mine is totally not even planned yet as still meeting more contractors. But seem like now I have a reno deadline to meet. Hum..

This is the kitchen cabinet backing tiles that's replacing the gold tiles. Contractor suggested a few and we chose this.

IMG-20120221-00468.jpg

oh.....the type not easy to clean. i regret having this type in my wet area. soup suds forms easily cos of the unsmooth surface.

Called my contractor. Floor tiles may be completed by this week and next week will be electrical works. Yippee!!!

Wah...very fast leh....

Issit?? Die lah!!! Already on the wall so have to find a good cleaner liao. :unsure:

i can recommend my aunty.... her time flexible. you can get her to clean your place once every 2 weeks and she charge $12 per hour. usually i get her to come in for 4 hours but another friend of mine also uses her, only 3 hours.

Day 5 of tiling works

~ met contractor to confirm lightings position, electrical works likely to be next Wed

~ got him to fix/put up some stuff, some chargeable like door knobs and door lock

~ need to pay to get the contractor fix back the grilles in kitchen and toilets. these were taken out to facilitate the tiling works

That's about all I think

IMG-20120224-00348.jpg

Singapore-20120224-00351.jpg

i can recommend my aunty.... her time flexible. you can get her to clean your place once every 2 weeks and she charge $12 per hour. usually i get her to come in for 4 hours but another friend of mine also uses her, only 3 hours.

i want too....bedok reservior she come or not?

i want too....bedok reservior she come or not?

Are the direct bus to hougang? She only know how to take bus. If cannot go by bus, then she won't go leh. Hehe....