Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

I read some of the blog and also all my quotations stated tiles for exposed area only. There should be wood covering these areas....I think it's the bare minimum. I think this is for cost cutting.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I saw this the other day at star furniture, going for $596 with a bench and 2 stools. Didn't get it cos wanted white. Do they have white?

Did not ask the sales girl cos was so fedup with her attitude, ask when the offer till and her reply was 'you want you buy now, how I know my boss wanna offer till when?' **** TL with her so I just walk away.

Nope, no white. My sales rep, Kimi is good!! When I asked her for some I information, she would run to the counter and back to find out if she dont know.

Nope, no white. My sales rep, Kimi is good!! When I asked her for some I information, she would run to the counter and back to find out if she dont know.

May I know which branch you went to? Seems like the price there cheaper, if I'm not wrong looking at your picture it says $550 right? Does it come with any bench or stools? How much would it be if it's only the table?

Edited by jass2112

I went to the Thomson one. Dining table with 2 benches for 550.

I never go Audio House leh.....see wrong person. Hahaha

Oops... Got the wrong person.

I read some of the blog and also all my quotations stated tiles for exposed area only. There should be wood covering these areas....I think it's the bare minimum. I think this is for cost cutting.

There will be wood covering it. But you won't see it until carpentry comes in.

Oops... Got the wrong person.

These 2 days backside itchy itchy go look at furnitures and home theater system...

So tempted to buy some furnitures I like but will only collect my keys in May and finish Reno in June :P

So afraid that there are no more stocks when June come, then I will Regret!

Today at Audio House and itchy again bought a home theater system and got to move to my current house and to new house again later... Jia ba kah eng!!!

Found out that the hood and hob are actually cheap in audio house, may get it from there later.

Edited by jass2112

Yeap, May_dream. I expected to have wood covering the cement part. Cant be seeing cement when I open the door.

jass2112, no issue. Seems I have a common face. But you can actually get the stuff later. Sales are always all year round. Sure have one.

We wanted to go Changi Sim Siang Choon get the pull out drawer rack and decided to drop by Changi City Point for lunch.

Sigh...shouldnt have walked around. Bought the fan and rice cooker at Gain City for 105.

For those who are interested in the Samsung 8692 front load washing machine, it's 519+25 delivery. For those interested in Samsung 46" 5000 LED tv, it's 1399 with a standstill camera.

img2012022600488.jpg

Also got the pull out drawer rack and a dish rack for the sink.

Dropped the stuff at home. Went around again and realized that the vanity top for common bathroom is actually up!! hey hey!!

img2012022600491.jpg

img2012022600490y.jpg

FIXED IT NOW.....if this bothers you. there is no "LATER".

cos later he will give you 10 more reasons why it cannot be fixed.

or.....your eyes will slowly learn to ignore them....haha....speaking from experience.

Done liao and it all looks fine...and I was told the tiles dont come in perfect size. Hence, difficult on the tiler to ensure uniformity.

Edited by NeoBY

BTW, anyone knows if there is supposed to be a U shaped container under the cover? And what is it called?

img2012022600489.jpg

Never seen anything like this, looks like someone throw in a soft drink can.

Edited by jass2112