Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Tiles look quite nice today.

piknik, why got renovation deadline one?

Cos my parents wanna come to visit our new flat, and attend my daughter's first birthday party.. So I gotta get the Reno done by mid April! But hubby n I still slowly take time to discuss with our two short listed contractors... We die die don't want to be hurried to make decision!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'll just like to add...recently I went to Gaincity and saw them selling the samsung washing machine 8692 that I bought at 519 + 25 delivery. Then yesterday, I went Courts and saw the same washing machine at 540+. I think these bigger shops are now able to offer electronics at very competitive prices, comparable to shops like everjoint, Goh Ah Bee etc. I may decided to buy my electronics from these bigger shops as they are more conveniently located and I get to see the product so I can decide if I want them.

Cos my parents wanna come to visit our new flat, and attend my daughter's first birthday party.. So I gotta get the Reno done by mid April! But hubby n I still slowly take time to discuss with our two short listed contractors... We die die don't want to be hurried to make decision!

don't take too long also loh.. or else you will stress yourself to meet the deadline and stress the contractors too.

Any idea how much is that basin in the picture after discount?

does not look cheap. if it is a duravit, chances are it is 2k.

even the cheaper lookers are about 500....

go there take a look see look see. they do sell better quality products. who knows you might snag a good deal.

got my bathtub there at 50% off last year. :)

I got to know this through my ex-colleague who said his friend is working there....yah...their stuff not cheap so should go down look see

hohoho!!! Contractor told me tiling works done!! And he got 2 plumbers in to do the pipes to kitchen and toilets. Tomorrow electrician in!!

does not look cheap. if it is a duravit, chances are it is 2k.

even the cheaper lookers are about 500....

go there take a look see look see. they do sell better quality products. who knows you might snag a good deal.

Saw one at Poh Joo over the weekend, something similar bot of cos different quality.

They are selling around $460.

These are taken yesterday and today by my contractor. Seems like the tiling works finished yesterday so my contractor got the plumbers in to lay the water pipes for kitchen and toilets and they wear clothes....

img20120227wa001.jpg

img20120227wa002.jpg

img20120227wa003.jpg

img20120227wa004.jpg