Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today was a busy day again...thought just wanna go Ikea get mirrors for the bathroom and blinds.

But when we passed by Star Furniture, we decided to drop by look see again cos we forgot what we bought last month....

The cream sofa

img2012022500362.jpg

The white coffee table

singapore2012022500367px.jpg

singapore2012022500363.jpg

The white tv console

singapore2012022500366.jpg

The white shoe cabinet

singapore2012022500368.jpg

Edited by NeoBY

Ikea stuff we bought....

toilet mirrors, dressing table, dressing mirror, full length mirror, blinds, quilt, sheets, toilet brush.....all 800++!! wahahah!!!! easy easy can spend so much!

img2012022500473.jpg

img2012022500475.jpg

oopsie...missed out the dining table. we didnt buy the stools, just the benches. Is thinking whether to change to a white table. Should we???

singapore2012022500364.jpg

Edited by NeoBY

We went out to put our stuff...didnt expect to see the tiler there. Wanted to pass him some money for teabreak cos I wont be able to go down during work hours but he flatly rejected. Said it is his job. :good: :good:

MBR bathroom

img2012022500479.jpg

vanity top up!

img2012022500478.jpg

img2012022500480.jpg

Edited by NeoBY

Kitchen floor tiles done!!! hohohohoh!!!!!!!!!!!

My tiler wears clothes to do work!! hahaha

img2012022500481.jpg

img2012022500482.jpg

img2012022500483.jpg

img2012022500484.jpg

img2012022500485.jpg

Edited by NeoBY

I saw that white shoe cabinet before.. haha but din buy cos not enuff storage space for ME!

LOL quilt at ikea got different type u buy the 1-2 de?? lol $800++ collect member points!! ahahhaha

Good to see ur reno coming up smoothly.. i wanna gatecrash at party! hahahaha..

MayDream.. ur aunty flex de ah??can do twice a mth fo 3hrs each?? I may need in future..ahaha..if i too lazy clean up.. WHAHAHAHAHA

I bought king size de. Not a lot of choice leh. As for shoe cabinet, just buy first lor, not enough the buy bigger one.

Ok ok, don't spoil my gate hor :rolleyes:

Edited by NeoBY

how come everytime i see my tiler, they are top-naked, and underwear all sticking out from their shorts. your tiler is so well dressed.

haha think he saw that ppl trying to take photo so dun wanna give free show.

Kitchen floor tiles done!!! hohohohoh!!!!!!!!!!!

My tiler wears clothes to do work!! hahaha

img2012022500481.jpg

img2012022500482.jpg

img2012022500483.jpg

img2012022500484.jpg

img2012022500485.jpg

I suppose the area without tiles are reserved for kitchen cabinets. My question is, shouldn't there be tiles behind the cabinet? Sorry, just wondering cos the last time I did up my kitchen it was all up then comes the cabinet.

oopsie...missed out the dining table. we didnt buy the stools, just the benches. Is thinking whether to change to a white table. Should we???

singapore2012022500364.jpg

I saw this the other day at star furniture, going for $596 with a bench and 2 stools. Didn't get it cos wanted white. Do they have white?

Did not ask the sales girl cos was so fedup with her attitude, ask when the offer till and her reply was 'you want you buy now, how I know my boss wanna offer till when?' **** TL with her so I just walk away.

I suppose the area without tiles are reserved for kitchen cabinets. My question is, shouldn't there be tiles behind the cabinet? Sorry, just wondering cos the last time I did up my kitchen it was all up then comes the cabinet.

This is something I don't understand too? Mine also don't have tiles behind cabinets and the built in oven area too. What is the reason for them not to do the tiling? Cost cutting? I insisted that they covered the area behind the oven with cabinet laminate wood the last time.

Another point to note!

I still remember one of my top cabinet had exposed pipes when I opened the cabinet door. The carpenter said it is normal practice. Again, I got them to cover the pipes with laminate wood so that I don't see these pipes. The remaining space not blocked by the pipes could still be used for storage.

Edited by potatoes

Usually they don't cover with tiles but you will have wood behind the cabinet so you won't see the cement. It's a way for them to charge your tiling at cheaper price. Or else they will charge you more for all the tiles and work to cover all in tiles.