Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

The Current Status of the people claiming that they are being affected by Excellence Home Gallery

excellence_home_gallery_status.png

Hi all,

I am not sure what is the situation right now.

So I read through the whole thread and post the list and status.

Please correct me if I miss out anyone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my case had been settled... ya lor i have started looking for new furniture since early feb...

To michelle; who ever u r.. it is vy immoral of u to cook up a story n ask everyone down. imagine if those who agree find time n went down. Just rem what u sow, u shall reap more....

my case is genuine. They promised to deliver my sofa but now, they said my sofa will be delivered on March 22.

not that i do not want to believe EHA, but seriously, how can my sofa be delayed for such a long time?

= (

As a long time member of Renotalk I am extremely disappointed to see these things happening here. I have always received great advice and learned a lot from the discussions, but if fake posts that wrongly malign certain companies start to crop up, then that completely devalues this forum. Shame on you who are doing it. Still make so much noise and lie outright!

my case had been settled... ya lor i have started looking for new furniture since early feb...

To michelle; who ever u r.. it is vy immoral of u to cook up a story n ask everyone down. imagine if those who agree find time n went down. Just rem what u sow, u shall reap more....

so the update will be as follow. :good:

excellence2.png

Edited by hsannaung

Case close for me.

I don't think "newbies" should be judged. Majority are just unfortunate in this case and sharing what we have met.

Hope everyone move on from this bad note and get new furnitures soon!!

so the update will be as follow. :good:

excellence2.png

[/quote

My update: Elson promised cash refund on 20th feb upon collection of t loan set. No cheque accepted.

Case close for me.

I don't think "newbies" should be judged. Majority are just unfortunate in this case and sharing what we have met.

Hope everyone move on from this bad note and get new furnitures soon!!

Good for you.

It is hard not to judge newbie, especially got people like michelletan. Karma will get to her/him soon.

Well, we consumers do need to protect ourselves. Imagine if no one raises this topic, would you all think you be getting back all your hard earn money that quickly.

Well, we consumers do need to protect ourselves. Imagine if no one raises this topic, would you all think you be getting back all your hard earn money that quickly.

Totally agree with you.