Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

There could only be 2 reasons why the shipment is still stuck in China. Either they are waiting to consolidate more orders to maximize container space OR the China factory is withholding the shipment because they have yet to be paid for this shipment or other previous orders.

Hi regardless what sort of reasons given, if they said 6 -8 weeks notice, they should mean it and deliver ontime, this is business, not child play game.

suggest put your case in STOMP, and news to "wan bao" 晚报 reporter.

"a company takes 5 years to build but one day to ruin".

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my PU sofa was torn and OM made me pay $800 to upgrade to full leather saying PU is no good and same problem gonna come again.

i paid. told me about 16 weeks wait for it to be made in china and ship over.

it took them SIX (6) months to deliver... leaving me using the torn sofa for 6months... and numerous calling for it!

this hasnt include the complaint till their offer of pay $800 to upgrade...

the total time i spend to get a decent leather sofa from them is almost NINE (9) months!!!

i think i'm the most stupid and unlucky house owner.

and now. 3 years, the so call better quality italian cowhide sofa that will last me for many years torn!

i am going to small claim court.

my PU sofa was torn and OM made me pay $800 to upgrade to full leather saying PU is no good and same problem gonna come again.

i paid. told me about 16 weeks wait for it to be made in china and ship over.

it took them SIX (6) months to deliver... leaving me using the torn sofa for 6months... and numerous calling for it!

this hasnt include the complaint till their offer of pay $800 to upgrade...

the total time i spend to get a decent leather sofa from them is almost NINE (9) months!!!

i think i'm the most stupid and unlucky house owner.

and now. 3 years, the so call better quality italian cowhide sofa that will last me for many years torn!

i am going to small claim court.

There is no way you are going to get quality Italian leather at $800, especially not in China.

I am very surprised such a company still exists in Singapore. I have lodged a complain with Case recently and awaiting response from Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd.

Maybe, all of us should write our experiences with this errand company and send to the newspaper.

A very shady furniture company!

I am very surprised such a company still exists in Singapore. I have lodged a complain with Case recently and awaiting response from Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd.

Maybe, all of us should write our experiences with this errand company and send to the newspaper.

A very shady furniture company!

niue, what is your case? dont mind to share?

niue, what is your case? dont mind to share?

hi happystar, I ordered a sofa and paid deposit during furniture show at Singapore Expo on 6 Jan 2012. I was promised delivery of sofa latest by 28 Feb 2012 after Chinese New Year. I received a call from them on 28 Feb 2012 demanding an extension to the delivery date as they claim the sofa shipment is stuck in China. Without much option, I had to agree as they will not return my deposit. On 19 March 2012, as they was no call from them about the delivery, I called to inquire about the delivery. To my great dismay, I was informed by them that the sofa shipment is still stuck in China and they will only be able to deliver on 19 April 2012 earliest. I requested them to return my deposit and they flatly rejected it.

I have now sought the help of CASE to assist in this matter.

hi happystar, I ordered a sofa and paid deposit during furniture show at Singapore Expo on 6 Jan 2012. I was promised delivery of sofa latest by 28 Feb 2012 after Chinese New Year. I received a call from them on 28 Feb 2012 demanding an extension to the delivery date as they claim the sofa shipment is stuck in China. Without much option, I had to agree as they will not return my deposit. On 19 March 2012, as they was no call from them about the delivery, I called to inquire about the delivery. To my great dismay, I was informed by them that the sofa shipment is still stuck in China and they will only be able to deliver on 19 April 2012 earliest. I requested them to return my deposit and they flatly rejected it.

Seem like there are more and more victims.

Niue, there is no point going to CASE... They wont be bother to reply...

Go str8 to SCT to claim them...

Niue, there is no point going to CASE... They wont be bother to reply...

Go str8 to SCT to claim them...

Hi shawncck, u were correct. No reply from them. Will go to SCT. How to proceed with SCT?