Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

The Sales staff are Elson Seah and Darren Koh. The director is Winston Lim Kwang Liang.

It does not matter what their names are, just be a smart consumer, never pay more than 10-20% deposit, go for more reputable companies. Follow the CASE advise, have everything down in writing. So wherever the crooks go, they can't get your money.

CASE web site has lots of tips.

http://www.case.org.sg/general_advice.html

Meaning this Winston is the actual person responsible for all these scam?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The Sales staff are Elson Seah and Darren Koh. The director is Winston Lim Kwang Liang.

It does not matter what their names are, just be a smart consumer, never pay more than 10-20% deposit, go for more reputable companies. Follow the CASE advise, have everything down in writing. So wherever the crooks go, they can't get your money.

CASE web site has lots of tips.

http://www.case.org.sg/general_advice.html

Meaning this Winston is responsible for all these scam?

Since he is the director.

From New Paper......

Customers, sick of waiting for goods, take furniture from shop

August 16, 2012 - 1:49am

By: Ng Ee Ching

After more than half a year of waiting for their furniture or for refunds, some customers of a furniture store decided they had had enough.

About a dozen turned up at Excellence Home Gallery at Kallang Pudding Road in MacPherson on Tuesday to demand for their furniture.

And when they didn’t get what they wanted, some decided to grab and cart away pieces of furniture themselves.

although i am not a victim.

but i feel for many of you who fall prey to such irresponsible dealer.

karma will fall on them.

i bought most of my furnitures and beds from arte and they deliver on time with excellent service and quality.

Edited by Mortred

Cut out from New Paper dated 16.08.2012.....

excellencehomegallery.png

It is illegal to just take things from the shop without permission. Only those who have already won their claim in the SCT can obtain a court order for a writ of seizure to entitle them to take those things. The rest of the victims have committed a criminal offence through their actions. Suggest those who have already obtained judgment in the SCT to act without further delay and seize whatever items of value they can find in the retail outlet/warehouse before it is all gone.

i'll add on to this saga.

I just went down to the Kallang Pudding office and it's all locked up.

Spoke to the carpark warden and he confirmed that lots of people and police came by in the last few weeks to demand for refund.

i also bought sofa and TV console from EHG back in Jan 2012 and paid in full $2448.

after repeated delays, I brought my case to CASE and SCT and got awarded full refund but EHG never paid up.

Consumer protection in Singapore is really non-existent.

The CASE and SCT processes do not help at all and all the costs involved in engaging CASE and SCT is borne by us consumers with no recourse to claim compensation for time and effort.

Only the original purchase amount if we ever get it back.

I'm all for joining a group petition or anything to get my money back.

Will check back on this forum for further updates.

Any use in calling them?? :dunno::bangwall:

Darren has left. Only Elson Seah is with Excellence now. The last story we got from Elson is that they are arranging a loan due to business problems.