Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Hi !

You have such a nice house there ! :D

Can share with us your ID/Contractor as well as the renovation cost? ;)

We will be getting our 3NG Resale flat soon so kinda looking around for tips on reno :lol:

Do email us at aqishababy@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks you so much ! :good:

June

Pmed :yamseng:

Edited by sohnice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pinkturtle, i bought it from nex mall isetan store. :good:

Bro, how did u mount the towel/foil dispenser onto ur fridge? Double-sided tape? Does it c/w the dispenser or u buy separate? 3M? Strong enof? Will it damage the surface of ur fridge? Sorry for the string of qns... :P

Bro, how did u mount the towel/foil dispenser onto ur fridge? Double-sided tape? Does it c/w the dispenser or u buy separate? 3M? Strong enof? Will it damage the surface of ur fridge? Sorry for the string of qns... :P

I using 3M grey color wall type double side tape. Very strong. It come with the dispenser. When you pasted it on your fridge, try to let it sit for few hours before you put all the item on it. :yamseng:

I using 3M grey color wall type double side tape. Very strong. It come with the dispenser. When you pasted it on your fridge, try to let it sit for few hours before you put all the item on it. :yamseng:

Good tip! :yamseng:

10Q bro! will go check it out! saw similar from howards (that seel expensive kitchen/storage stuff). dunno if the same & cheaper at Isetan..

Hi can PM me contact and price you bought your peephole camcorder, Samsung digital Biometric Lock, and shneider neon switches?

Also can let me know your ID and renovation quote? Thanks.

Hi can PM me contact and price you bought your peephole camcorder, Samsung digital Biometric Lock, and shneider neon switches?

Also can let me know your ID and renovation quote? Thanks.

Pmed :yamseng:

DSC01340.jpg

Hi sohnice... I like the looks of your altar...

Can I know what is the size of it and how much it cost as I'm going to have it custom made for my house too....

Thanks!

Ya, should share some pictures so others can have some idea to look for :paint:

Hi bro, now tt my reno is completed, wish to post some pics. but i dunno how. can share? (can pm me) thx! so sorry to trouble u!

(any willing bro or sis here care to share oso? thx!)

Hi bro,

1) Go photobucket and create an account.

2) Upload your photos to your account.

3) Copy the IMG code.

4) Paste it on the post you are posting.

5) Enjoy.

Hi bro,

1) Go photobucket and create an account.

2) Upload your photos to your account.

3) Copy the IMG code.

4) Paste it on the post you are posting.

5) Enjoy.

Thx bro! Tried on another post & it worked well! Shd b starting my posts in due course :yamseng:

Hi can PM me contact and price you bought your Samsung digital Biometric Lock? (Read thorough all the 8 pages before asking. Dont wanna kanna whack LOL.)

Also can let me know your ID and renovation quote?

Love the whiteness of your house. Makes the house more spacious. And the sofa adds a pop of colour to the living room. Don't think I can handle white well.

Thanks.

Hi can PM me contact and price you bought your Samsung digital Biometric Lock? (Read thorough all the 8 pages before asking. Dont wanna kanna whack LOL.)

Also can let me know your ID and renovation quote?

Love the whiteness of your house. Makes the house more spacious. And the sofa adds a pop of colour to the living room. Don't think I can handle white well.

Thanks.

Pmed.