Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Hi bro, ur reno is sohnice!! :thumbs up: i'm oso renovating my 3-roomer (similar layout as urs) at Potong Pasir now.. finally gonna complete in about 1.5-2 weeks' time since 2 Apr!! took so long due to some delay.. fully appreciate wat u hv been thru.. very stressed but very excited about it too.. too lasy to start & maintain a blog to capture the journey thou like u :P well done! :yamseng:

Edited by jus4fun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Sohnice! Amazing things you got here. Please share with me your ID/ Contractor's details! Also, if you don't mind, the contacts of where to get the Intellicorder and the Samsung Digital Clock please! (at the risk of getting whacked by you, I managed to track the contact details of the floor trap!) :drunk::yamseng:

Hi bro, ur reno is sohnice!! :thumbs up: i'm oso renovating my 3-roomer (similar layout as urs) at Potong Pasir now.. finally gonna complete in about 1.5-2 weeks' time since 2 Apr!! took so long due to some delay.. fully appreciate wat u hv been thru.. very stressed but very excited about it too.. too lasy to start & maintain a blog to capture the journey thou like u :P well done! :yamseng:

Hi jus4fun, 10q very much. :P Finding good ID is really challenging. Hope your renovation will complete as plan. :wub:

Hello Sohnice! Amazing things you got here. Please share with me your ID/ Contractor's details! Also, if you don't mind, the contacts of where to get the Intellicorder and the Samsung Digital Clock please! (at the risk of getting whacked by you, I managed to track the contact details of the floor trap!) :drunk::yamseng:

Hi HoneyComb, :D after 8| you will get :drunk: . Pmed :yamseng:

Hi jus4fun, 10q very much. :P Finding good ID is really challenging. Hope your renovation will complete as plan. :wub:

10Q bro! mayb i should start a simple 1 just to share my experience (though not real time) & some pics :P

10Q bro! mayb i should start a simple 1 just to share my experience (though not real time) & some pics :P

Ya, should share some pictures so others can have some idea to look for :paint:

:D

Can PM me too? Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

Hello, can pm the floor trap & peephole purchasing info, reno quotation, total cost and ur contractor/ID info contact? Will be doing reno soon.. thks a mil..

Edited by raspberry

:D

Hello, can pm the floor trap & peephole purchasing info, reno quotation, total cost and ur contractor/ID info contact? Will be doing reno soon.. thks a mil..

Pmed :yamseng:

Hi Sohnice

I'm so glad that I chance upon your blog!

I was having such a big big headache over my 3rm hdb reno.

I have sourced for a few quotations from IDs, but I don't know whether there are any hidden costs in it.

May you share your quotation with me? If the quotation did not include the carpentry works, lightings, doors and bathroom accessories (eg. toilet bowl, showerhead,etc), could you share the cost with me too?

Sorry if i asked too much, but I wish to know the overall total cost of reno a 3rm hse without furnishings.

Thanks in advance!!! :rolleyes:

but I wish to know the overall total cost of reno a 3rm hse without furnishings.

A decent reno for a 3room hdb flat is somewhere between $30k to $40K but if you want good workmanship, good materials and good design, can reach $70K easily. Furnishing is another $12K to $20K, again depend on what you want.

Hi Sohnice

I'm so glad that I chance upon your blog!

I was having such a big big headache over my 3rm hdb reno.

I have sourced for a few quotations from IDs, but I don't know whether there are any hidden costs in it.

May you share your quotation with me? If the quotation did not include the carpentry works, lightings, doors and bathroom accessories (eg. toilet bowl, showerhead,etc), could you share the cost with me too?

Sorry if i asked too much, but I wish to know the overall total cost of reno a 3rm hse without furnishings.

Thanks in advance!!! :rolleyes:

Ur place is nicely done.... Wow!

May i know where do u get the intellicorder?

Many thanks.

pm or email: koala_bear81@yahoo.com

Ur place is nicely done.... Wow!

May i know where do u get the intellicorder?

Many thanks.

pm or email: koala_bear81@yahoo.com

Thank you very much. Click the link below.

Intellicorder :yamseng:

Edited by sohnice

Hi Sohnice,

I would like to have the contact and price you bought your peephole camcorder, Samsung digital Biometric Lock, and all your shneider neon switches.

Planning to have them for my new home as well. Pm me pls.... Thanks alot in advance

Edited by HayateEin

Hi Sohnice,

I would like to have the contact and price you bought your peephole camcorder, Samsung digital Biometric Lock, and all your shneider neon switches.

Planning to have them for my new home as well. Pm me pls.... Thanks alot in advance